Titan

Old November 21st 18, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Titan

Titan has oceans and lakes and rivers and it rains there.

Scientists have pretty much figured that out that

the critters that walk around on Titan are massive.

Would you like to meet such a critter?
Old November 21st 18, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 21/11/2018 Ã* 16:51, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
Titan has oceans and lakes and rivers and it rains there.

Scientists have pretty much figured that out that

the critters that walk around on Titan are massive.

Would you like to meet such a critter?

Especially !!
don't deal with them !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RPeQxjqDb8
Old November 22nd 18, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

No water on Titan and probably no ice either.

Any liquid is methane.

Certainly no life as we know it.
Old November 26th 18, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 4:55:05 AM UTC-8, wrote:
No water on Titan and probably no ice either.

Any liquid is methane.

Certainly no life as we know it.

What is its surface temp? That can mean a lot when thinking of Microbe life.Bert
Old November 26th 18, 01:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 8:30:18 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 4:55:05 AM UTC-8, wrote:
No water on Titan and probably no ice either.

Any liquid is methane.

Certainly no life as we know it.

What is its surface temp? That can mean a lot when thinking of Microbe life.Bert

It is pretty cold there on Titan but all you would need is a heavy coat and

oxygen to breathe and to be on the lookout for the critters.
Old November 26th 18, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

It is pretty cold there on Titan but all you would need is a heavy coat and

oxygen to breathe and to be on the lookout for the critters.

Also need enough of a preferably non-toxic atmosphere for enough
pressure, say about 500 mm Hg, to keep blood liquid.
Old January 27th 19, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:48:25 AM UTC-8, wrote:

It is pretty cold there on Titan but all you would need is a heavy coat and

oxygen to breathe and to be on the lookout for the critters.

Also need enough of a preferably non-toxic atmosphere for enough
pressure, say about 500 mm Hg, to keep blood liquid.

So true air pressure is needed badly.Earth 14.7 at sea level.Our body's have lots of square inches.Good reason we are not as flat as a pancake. Interesting 32 ft.under water equal air pressure. Bert
Old January 28th 19, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 1:04:45 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:48:25 AM UTC-8, wrote:

It is pretty cold there on Titan but all you would need is a heavy coat and

oxygen to breathe and to be on the lookout for the critters.

Also need enough of a preferably non-toxic atmosphere for enough
pressure, say about 500 mm Hg, to keep blood liquid.

So true air pressure is needed badly.Earth 14.7 at sea level.Our body's have lots of square inches.Good reason we are not as flat as a pancake. Interesting 32 ft.under water equal air pressure. Bert

Very interesting!

Double-A

Old January 29th 19, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 2:10:06 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 1:04:45 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:48:25 AM UTC-8, wrote:

It is pretty cold there on Titan but all you would need is a heavy coat and

oxygen to breathe and to be on the lookout for the critters.

Also need enough of a preferably non-toxic atmosphere for enough
pressure, say about 500 mm Hg, to keep blood liquid.

So true air pressure is needed badly.Earth 14.7 at sea level.Our body's have lots of square inches.Good reason we are not as flat as a pancake. Interesting 32 ft.under water equal air pressure. Bert

Very interesting!

Double-A

Four feet under the choppy ocean waves its smooth.!00 feet down is black.However if you rub your hands they glow. Fish 1,000 feet down create photons to see where they are going.Whales use sound waves.Bert
Old January 30th 19, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 4:59:34 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Fish are equipped with their own flashlights. Whales use sonar.