Nasa Fears Possible Need To Evacuate Mid Southern Planet Coast AreasBy 2036

Old January 12th 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Nasa Fears Possible Need To Evacuate Mid Southern Planet Coast AreasBy 2036

nightbat wrote

The worst imagined cosmic planetary event may be coming
to pass, a predicted Officer Warhol direct hit by a large space body,
heaven help us all! While clueless Saul claims everything is normal,
scientists now predict if the asteroid Apophis does hit the planet in
2036 predicted 50+ impact generated waves may come California tsunami
ashore wiping out millions, holy cotton candy! It all depends on where
the potential incoming asteroid were to Earth crossed trajectory planet
hit. Right now the scientists are pointing to Europe, Central and South
America or Southern Pacific and major super waves destroying the entire
California coast line.

See:
http://men.msn.com/articlepm.aspx?cp...28365&GT1=8991

What we do during the next few years to possibly prevent the gravity
keyhole asteroid event from happening could help save millions of lives.

on duty,
the nightbat
Old January 12th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

If........

And either way, your seans are STILL the product of your diseased mind.

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people

Old January 12th 07, 01:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_2_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

See Victory

Y2K11 is my houre for the Big Hit.

Enemy Ships Engaged,

destroy or capture the enemy ships ...

Old January 12th 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article om,
"Warhol" wrote:

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Wow. You been sniffing the oven cleaner again?

Old January 12th 07, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
s.com...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Did you know that the asteroid Apophis was co-discovered by David
Tholen, who has also made a long list of other important discoveries in
the real world of astronomy, and yet your dim bulb kookologist friends
have given him multiple kook awards? Just goes to show how little
credibility they have!

Double-A

This Ducky-Boi is actually a Ko0kologist trainee under Colorado Carl.

Damn, what a "spot" to be in, Under Colorado Carl!

C.H.J.

Old January 12th 07, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article m,
"Double-A" wrote:

Did you know that the asteroid Apophis was co-discovered by David
Tholen, who has also made a long list of other important discoveries in
the real world of astronomy, and yet your dim bulb kookologist friends
have given him multiple kook awards? Just goes to show how little
credibility they have!

And this excuses your favourite bunch of space cadets HOW?

Old January 12th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
s.com...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Bruce can only dream!

Old January 12th 07, 04:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
s.com...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Where is Bruce and Carl and all the bois?

C.H.J. (not complaining, mind you)

Old January 12th 07, 06:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
s.com...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
nightbat wrote:

[...]

Must be a big meeting at the Kook Kabal Klubhouse.

Maybe it's time for Puddleduck's initiation paddling!

I can hear him right now asking, "Sir, may I have another?"