Archiving chats (humanitarian corruption)

Old May 19th 06, 02:59 AM posted to sci.astro

Default Archiving chats (humanitarian corruption)

Its molestation.

Old May 19th 06, 03:03 AM posted to sci.astro

(Google's argument that others do it so they do it is
unacceptable.)

I rest my case.

Old May 19th 06, 03:22 AM posted to sci.astro

And now for me: I have to admit, a
hardline humanity is a hardline KKK too,
and there will never be such a case,
only a Democratic one, but I personally
can sue them for them molesting me.
A class action is not an option, I represent
myself alone in this.

Old May 19th 06, 03:26 AM posted to sci.astro

Happy Hardline Humanity. HHH.

Old May 19th 06, 03:29 AM posted to sci.astro

But I don't care, if they are the queen of England.
So, they go. Because. They are ****ing Hitlers.
And as that, I don't care about hardline humanity
or humanity of any kind. They tricked my mind.
They gonna ****ing stop Groups Beta and the
Library project. Forever.

Old May 19th 06, 03:42 AM posted to sci.astro

Let's focus on the telephones, that you have to watch
what you say because of Google, Google, who did
not claim responsibility for other telephone gangsters,
so it applies the telephonical archival of all chats.

Old May 19th 06, 03:54 AM posted to sci.astro

Gangsters.

Old May 19th 06, 03:55 AM posted to sci.astro

Yo! I'll ****ing record all your chats! I am cool!

Old May 19th 06, 04:05 AM posted to sci.astro

No, Google is not the gangster, the other gangsters
is what Google did not claim responsibility for.

Google is the ****ing pirate, the financial
manipulation disregarding real issues in life!

and robbing and mistreating me (robbing can be
part of capitalism, piracy is a crime, piracy of phone
calls, piracy of books, chats, people's lives, sold
uninvited: unwelcome soliciting of people's privacies,
slavery in a psychotic form, taking people's phone
conversations basically, a psychotic intrusion to
people's lives in the sense of human rights).

Human rights. Gandhi, standing up against corruption,
the human KKK, fighting guns with self sacrifice,
and face, and letting them beat me and torture me,
but I keep coming, for I do not allow those things,
in Gandhi's case imperialism, colonism of India by
the English, in my case, imperialism of my private
life by pirates on the Internet. Taking advantage of me,
of my kindness, and having my life destroyed
inadvertantly, but chaotically, for having spoken of privacy
and being terrorized by a psychopath for over a year.

Old May 19th 06, 04:08 AM posted to sci.astro

And Gandhi is not the boy in Porkeys, who gets
his ass kicked over and over.