Why Liberals are Loons ...

Old November 25th 14, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Why Liberals are Loons ...

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few
lunatics.

Makes sense, considering that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Old November 25th 14, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:59:02 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few
lunatics.

Makes sense, considering that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Do you have a gun rack in your pickup truck? If not, why not?

Double-A

Old November 26th 14, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:59:02 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a
few
lunatics.

Makes sense, considering that Liberalism is indeed a Mental
Disorder.

Do you have a gun rack in your pickup truck? If not, why not?

Double-A

*** You've seen too many cheap redneck movies, AA.
Rifles are out and the 357 Mags are under the seat.
I have a special clip for that.

Old November 26th 14, 05:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

rifles I seen in Montana when I was 19 years-old, long ago could take u out at 1/2 mile while ur 357 will tailor off to some unknown destiny. Better go get redneked
Old November 26th 14, 04:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:59:02 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few
lunatics.

Makes sense, considering that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Hagar I did not know you were a liberal. We all know you are loony TreBert
Old November 26th 14, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Arc Michael" wrote in message

rifles I seen in Montana when I was 19 years-old, long ago could take
u out at 1/2 mile while ur 357 will tailor off to some unknown
destiny. Better go get redneked

*** Where I live you don't see the bad guys coming at you 1/2 mile
distant ...
and besides, I traded in my 357 for a 9mm Browning Hi-Power.

Old November 28th 14, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:59:02 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few
lunatics.

Makes sense, considering that Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

History will show someday what GOPers did to America. TreBert
Old November 28th 14, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:59:02 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a
few
lunatics.

Makes sense, considering that Liberalism is indeed a Mental
Disorder.

History will show someday what GOPers did to America. TreBert

*** History will say their biggest mistake was to allow
Liberals to flourish. They should have cut that snake's
head off from the get-go.

Old November 28th 14, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/28/2014 11:37 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:59:02 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few
lunatics.

But we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few
lunatics.

History will show someday what GOPers did to America. TreBert

Bert: Only a true idiot would believe that one party is 'better' than
the other. Every last politician is bought and paid for. EVERY one.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

For the Global Warming Loons .... Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 June 17th 13 07:28 PM
Another good one for the GW loons to chew on ... Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 June 12th 13 02:34 AM
loons Rtavi Solar 1 October 20th 07 10:18 PM
Trolls, Loons and s.a.a. Rod Mollise Amateur Astronomy 202 February 21st 04 09:44 PM