911: Scalar Weapons Used in World Trade Tower Attacks

Old May 10th 04, 03:12 PM
House Widdershins

Default 911: Scalar Weapons Used in World Trade Tower Attacks

X-No Archive:Yes
On Mon, 10 May 2004 03:57:49 GMT, * wrote:

On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:22:33 GMT, Gary Morrison
wrote:

Feel free to post this stuff to alt.alien.visitors, alt.politics.usa,
and so forth, but I request that you stop posting this sort of stuff to
sci.astro.

It it of upmost importance, or should be, to any legitimate scientist, as
well as anyone in the s space industry also. Most of the people who work
for NASA and other related defense contractors are unaware that their
personal work and hard earned science is not being used for the benefit of
humanity or the furthering of scientific knowledge, but rather for private
interest defense contractors who are using science and technology against
the very people who's brains they picked to obtain the technology.

It does neither you nor us any good.

Any scientific mind should be interested, and it would behove them to
investigate how non-lethal defense weaponry is being used against the
public, rather than for legitimate defense purposes.

We don't believe any
of this, and we're not even interested in it to start with, so posting
here only annoys us and thereby risks creating detractors to your cause
rather than supporters.

Are you the arbitrator of truth and knowledge? Speak for yourself.

I'm sure there are scientific minds on Usenet who have families and loved
ones who they care enough about to take the responsibility to protect them
from their work being misused.

This is VERY scary technology and it's in the wrong hands -- Bechtel Nevada
and Lockheed.

You're a one trick pony, Alexa. Get back on your meds.

Widdershins

Never argue with a kook. First he'll bring you down to his
level, and then beat you through experience.
Old May 10th 04, 05:10 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Brooke
wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004 05:00:43 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

This is VERY scary technology and it's in the wrong hands -- Bechtel
Nevada and Lockheed.

Sour grapes that you couldn't get a job there, eh?

I wouldn't work for Lockheed or Bechtel no matter how much money they
offered. In fact I wouldn't work for ANY defense contractor, nor any
private company who had contracts with a defense contractor. I also would
not work for the US government.

I have a lot more self-respect.

Really? Is that why you keep morphing and denying your own name, Alexa?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.
Old May 10th 04, 07:21 PM
lombo243

"Brooke" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Mon, 10 May 2004 05:00:43 GMT, "Paul Lawler"

wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

This is VERY scary technology and it's in the wrong hands -- Bechtel
Nevada and Lockheed.

Sour grapes that you couldn't get a job there, eh?

I wouldn't work for Lockheed or Bechtel no matter how much money they
offered. In fact I wouldn't work for ANY defense contractor, nor any
private company who had contracts with a defense contractor. I also would
not work for the US government.

I have a lot more self-respect.

And for whom do you work?

"We are not in the construction and engineering business.
We are in the business of making money."

--Steve Bechtel Sr.
http://www.nv.doe.gov/about/bn.htm

Old May 11th 04, 12:15 AM
Brooke

On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:21:55 +0200, "lombo243" [email protected] wrote:

"Brooke" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
On Mon, 10 May 2004 05:00:43 GMT, "Paul Lawler"

wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

This is VERY scary technology and it's in the wrong hands -- Bechtel
Nevada and Lockheed.

Sour grapes that you couldn't get a job there, eh?

I wouldn't work for Lockheed or Bechtel no matter how much money they
offered. In fact I wouldn't work for ANY defense contractor, nor any
private company who had contracts with a defense contractor. I also would
not work for the US government.

I have a lot more self-respect.

And for whom do you work?

Myself.

If my employers do not treat me with the SAME respect they demand of me or
uphold the SAME ethical and moral principles as they demand from me, then
they can find some other brain dead idiot to work for them.

What goes around, comes around.

One CAN NOT expect an employer to be ethical if their employees aren't
ethical, and vise versa -- one can not except an employee to be ethical if
their employees are not.

I work to live, not live to work.

And I have principles:

Treat others as you, yourself, would like to be treated.

It's that damned simple.

Old May 11th 04, 12:37 AM
Brooke

On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:21:55 +0200, "lombo243" [email protected] wrote:

"Brooke" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
On Mon, 10 May 2004 05:00:43 GMT, "Paul Lawler"

wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

their employers are not ethical.

Old May 11th 04, 12:38 AM
Paul Lawler

"Brooke" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:21:55 +0200, "lombo243" [email protected] wrote:
I wouldn't work for Lockheed or Bechtel no matter how much money they
offered. In fact I wouldn't work for ANY defense contractor, nor any
private company who had contracts with a defense contractor. I also

would
not work for the US government.

I have a lot more self-respect.

And for whom do you work?

Myself.

If my employers do not treat me with the SAME respect they demand of me or
uphold the SAME ethical and moral principles as they demand from me, then
they can find some other brain dead idiot to work for them.

I'm sorry... if you work for yourself then you are your employer... so you
then must also be the aforementioned brain dead idiot. I'm just glad you can
finally admit it.

Old May 11th 04, 12:41 AM
Brooke

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:38:35 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Brooke" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 May 2004 20:21:55 +0200, "lombo243" [email protected] wrote:
I wouldn't work for Lockheed or Bechtel no matter how much money they
offered. In fact I wouldn't work for ANY defense contractor, nor any
private company who had contracts with a defense contractor. I also

would
not work for the US government.

I have a lot more self-respect.

And for whom do you work?

Myself.

If my employers do not treat me with the SAME respect they demand of me or
uphold the SAME ethical and moral principles as they demand from me, then
they can find some other brain dead idiot to work for them.

I'm sorry... if you work for yourself then you are your employer... so you
then must also be the aforementioned brain dead idiot. I'm just glad you can
finally admit it.

Nope. When a person seeks employment they ARE working for themselves.
They're technically NOT working for anyone but themselves, and they DO NOT
need to put up with an unethical employer to survive.

Old May 11th 04, 02:16 AM
Paul Lawler

"Brooke" wrote in message
not work for the US government.

I have a lot more self-respect.

And for whom do you work?

Myself.

If my employers do not treat me with the SAME respect they demand of me

or
uphold the SAME ethical and moral principles as they demand from me,

then
they can find some other brain dead idiot to work for them.

I'm sorry... if you work for yourself then you are your employer... so

you
then must also be the aforementioned brain dead idiot. I'm just glad you

can
finally admit it.

Nope. When a person seeks employment they ARE working for themselves.
They're technically NOT working for anyone but themselves, and they DO NOT
need to put up with an unethical employer to survive.

Oh I see... you are seeking employment. So you are currently unemployed,
then. Why am I not surprised?

Old May 11th 04, 02:17 AM
Brooke

On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:16:51 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Brooke" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I'm NEVER unemployed. And in fact, I've NEVER BEEN unemployed.

I can make money doing anything.

Old May 11th 04, 05:07 AM
MarvelousOne

"Dr. Flonkenstein" wrote in
message news
SLAP!

POST, POST,POST!

Don't you have anything else better to do?

Jeez!