EVOLUTION -- GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY --Why, It's Even Worse Than 911

Old February 29th 08, 07:37 PM posted to alt.atheism,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,alt.religion
Tappit Hen

Default EVOLUTION -- GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY --Why, It's Even Worse Than 911

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:03:58 +0000, John Smith wrote:

Every time I think things cannot get more, outrageously, insane
.... along comes Ed.

I dunno, a top posting cretin using outlook express and quoting
thousands of lines of inanity isn't the sanest thing in my book.
Old March 1st 08, 01:25 PM posted to alt.atheism,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,alt.religion
Doug Weller

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:37:41 -0000, in sci.archaeology, Tappit Hen wrote:

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:03:58 +0000, John Smith wrote:

Every time I think things cannot get more, outrageously, insane
.... along comes Ed.

I dunno, a top posting cretin using outlook express and quoting
thousands of lines of inanity isn't the sanest thing in my book.

Oops, that led me to think he was Ed Conrad posting under yet another
name.

So it's only Ed Conrad = Lin Lingtai, so I don't have three in a row.
Damn.

Doug
--
Doug Weller --