Car a Coming

Old June 8th 07, 12:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Car a Coming

I walked up to the post office today (that's why I have sore feet) and at a
cost of $9.91 mailed the special notice of a lean sale for the guys car,
ofcourse saterday they try to deleve it and find out he's dead, they don't
know it yet, but the 9.91 plus $1.00 is my bid on the car and since the sale
notice will be on my trailers window for the next 30 days I can almost say
it's mine. Only it'll cost me $100.00 for someone from lancaster to come and
make a set of keys for me, and I'll have to replace the starter and get it
smoged too. The fordt out front is going to the dump.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Old June 15th 07, 08:20 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eric[_3_]

Starlord wrote:

I walked up to the post office today (that's why I have sore feet) and at
a cost of $9.91 mailed the special notice of a lean sale for the guys car,
ofcourse saterday they try to deleve it and find out he's dead, they don't
know it yet, but the 9.91 plus $1.00 is my bid on the car and since the
sale notice will be on my trailers window for the next 30 days I can
almost say it's mine. Only it'll cost me $100.00 for someone from
lancaster to come and make a set of keys for me, and I'll have to replace
the starter and get it smoged too. The fordt out front is going to the
dump.

Is this all you ever post? Can you spare us the daily narratives? I really
hate weeding through this group trying to bypass, post office trips, "I got
the flue" or other OFF Topic posts.
Eric