NASA vs. Navy Columbia report

Old August 31st 03, 07:38 PM
Bill Clark

Default NASA vs. Navy Columbia report

The U.S. Navy was quite ruthless in their comments about NASA in the
recent Columbia crash investigation report. I would like to offer the
following critique of the Navy, in response.

In keeping with the efficient, cheap operation of NASA, this 15 Meg
report didn't cost the taxpayers a penny, but offers a wealth of
insightful, useful information. This is quite in contrast to the
trash generated by the Navy Admiral Gehman and his committee. I have
attached a summary of my research taken from the splash page of my
website.

Everything is on the web at http://home.austin.rr.com/cmlab/

Regards,

Bill Clark, P.E.
US Naval Academy '78
Austin, Texas

It all started a little over 28 years ago when I was at the U.S. Naval
Academy; the Class of 1978 - 15th Company. I got hauled into a secret
three-man tribunal in Halifax, Nova Scotia during a summer cruise my
sophomore year. That was the first odd event. Six months later my room
mate and I got turned in for a bizarre Class-A offense. Not long after
that my brand new sports car was ruined during a spring break at Ocean
City, Delaware. So many other odd - even criminal - things happened
that eventually I resigned from the Academy, and set out to find out
who had done these bad things to me, and why. It seems that an honest
man is the worse possible security threat in a place like that, with
scandalous secrets to keep from the public eye.

Not to leave you in suspense; all of the answers are in the last few
chapters of my novel Behold Leviathan... They used to say all roads
lead to Rome. In the modern day, all roads lead to the U.S. Naval
Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. That place is the source and sanction
of the whole god damn conspiracy, scam, and cover up.

The website is named Force Recon, after the U.S. Marine Corps special
forces units. They conduct raids, do enemy captures, and collect
intelligence. This is my mission report, divided into eight different
categories. This is what I have done to track down the cancer
festering at the Academy. All my research is posted here to honor the
25th reunion of the Class of 1978, to be held at the Academy September
19-21, 2003. It's no surprise that I have been barred from
attending.... they're afraid of the Truth, and my eloquence in
presenting it.

Bill H. Clark II, P.E.
(Professional Engineer)
Lago Vista, Texas
8.24.2003

Bar X Software

Free energy conservation software - several $1000's worth - to help
you save energy at home or at work. Energy conservation is evil,
unAmerican, unpatriotic, and leads inevitably to terrorist sympathies.
Here's your chance to start down the steep and narrow road, to the
discover the Dark Side of the Force within you. You'll also find
compiled versions of the cutting edge ballistic trajectory
optimization PhD research that got me expelled from graduate school
not long ago, at the University of Texas at Austin. Not even the
scientific research staff at the Naval Academy were interested.. Kind
of makes you wonder what the Strategic Defense Initiative is all about
.. . .

The Forensic Archaeology Site

I got quite upset after watching the recent movie Roswell about the
alleged UFO incident in 1947, the government conspiracy, and
especially how Admiral Forrestal (the U.S. Secretary of Defense at the
time) might have been killed to cover up the events. This is my
research into the historical possibilities of extraterrestrials, with
lots of solid archaeological, biblical, and modern evidence. It all
leads up to important new insights into Admiral Forrestal's supposed
suicide at Bethesda Naval Hospital in 1949.

Jump Gate

More research in celestial mechanics and trajectory optimization that
was not only rejected by UT Austin and the Academy research labs, but
by most of the leading scientists in the world. The funny thing is
that it doesn't take much more than a high school understanding of
geometry and calculus to follow the proofs; and to see that many
fundamentals of modern science are clearly incorrect... Again, is that
what SDI is really all about; to keep the public from learning the
Truth?

Behold Leviathan

An autobiographical novel I wrote about some really bizarre goings on
when I was stationed at White Sands Missile Range in the early 1980's;
White Sands being only 100 miles from Roswell, and at the time (called
White Sands Proving Ground) the highest security installation in the
world. It really kind of makes you wonder if something really DID
happen at Roswell, the way they treated me. By the way, does anybody
know why the $1 trillion "Star Wars" laser at WSMR's High Energy Laser
Facility can't do any better than toast a cow a mile away? You don't
suppose there 's a double meaning to "HELSTAF," the Army's acronym for
that facility?

NTX Books

Some book and movie reviews, essentially a bibliography for the whole
web site.

The Confederalist Party USA

A comprehensive political platform, with new ideas on terrorism,
space, the military, and the environment.

Neptune's Triage

Some ideas on natural healing, stress coping strategies, etc...
important skills for deep space missions, which will have limited
medical facilities.

Force Recon in History

Some fun essays on the Roman Empire's equivalent of Force Recon - the
Praetorian Guard. You may have seen them in the movie Gladiator,
starring Russell Crowe. They were the guys in blue who surrounded
Caesar and Maximus in the final scene, when the two leaders battled to
the death. The Praetorian Guard was ultimately destroyed by the
Emperor Constantine at the Battle of Milvian Bridge just outside of
Rome in 312 AD on the 28th of October. My birthday is on that day ....