10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

Old April 30th 21, 06:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 19:43:14 -0400, "Greg \(Strider\) Moore"
wrote:

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

says...

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:
That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff
except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.
There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and
no respect for what is obviously quack science.

Agreed.

True. If it were truly being censored we wouldn't be able to publicly laugh
at it!

Jeff

You are an idiot.
Old April 30th 21, 06:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:47:19 -0400, Jeff Findley

wrote:
That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff
except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and no respect for what is obviously quack science.

Agreed.

Jeff

IDEM. You show evidence of lack of expertise.
Old April 30th 21, 07:13 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:34:45 -0700 (PDT), Dean Markley
wrote:

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley

says...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 15:34:46 +1000, Sylvia Else
wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.

you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.

That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and no respect for what is obviously quack science.

Yes, for sure. Do yourself a favour, stop showing your obvious lack of
expertise in the matter.

I couldn't care less that you are a retrograde and useless closed
mind.
Old April 30th 21, 11:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

In article ,

wrote:

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.

you are not allowed to comment on our experiments as you are unable to
show evidence of your expertise in the matter.

That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

Findley !
Don't run away you just have to say if this event of electrodynamic UHF forces between open circuits:
www.asps.it/impnn2.jpg
from https://neolegesmotus.com/2020/11/02...etic-thruster/

that is, i.e. if the two Lorentz elementary electrodynamic forces have or do not have a resultant NOT Null!
Which everyone has also seen in:
www.asps.it/PNN488.mp4
Did you understand? Or should you NOT understand? 😊

E.Laureti
Old April 30th 21, 11:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Il giorno martedì 27 aprile 2021 alle 07:35:51 UTC+2 Sylvia Else ha scritto:
On 24-Apr-21 3:34 pm, pnn calmagorod wrote:

Dal nostro agente americano sperimentatore Michael:
“Congrats on being invited to APEC! I heard from Gabriel. I'll be around to help explain the concept. I've made some improvements (F432 ndr) which I will be testing in the fall. “

-Da Gabriel Socio Asps
“Aspetto che mi contatti lui come gli hai scritto tu di fare; se ritarda mi faccio vivo io.
Quando gli hai scritto dei 10 gr (di spinta di SUB321N ndr) ci sarÃ* rimasto male Precedente mi ha scritto che era riuscito a potenziare F432 ma non so di quanto o altri dettagli.
Ti aggiorno “

-Dal fronte gotha italico fankazzista idrofobo , “no no no no la pnn non esiste , le solite ciarle , la PNN non volerÃ* mai “ :-)
E bbuuuuuuahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Botoli italici del Mar Morto attaccatevi agli alettoni e ai cojoni di Musk ! 😊

E sballo

https://neolegesmotus.com/2021/04/17...subitam-class/

"The key point is: Subitam is capable of exceeding 4 grams of thrust. As
always, the power has been cut off quickly to avoid overheating, so this
is not the maximum thrust that it can supply."

So, it gets hot. Perhaps the thrust is from convection.

BTW, love the evidence offered - a video of a digital scale measuring
something.

If anyone's been invited to APEC over this, more fool APEC.

Sylvia.

Sylvia don't run away you just have to say if this event of electrodynamic forces between open circuits:

Old April 30th 21, 11:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

www.asps.it/impnn2.png !!!!

Old April 30th 21, 11:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

www.asps.it/impnn2.png
from https://neolegesmotus.com/2020/11/02...etic-thruster/

that is, i.e. if the two Lorentz elementary electrodynamic forces have or do not have a resultant NOT Null!
Which everyone has also seen in:
www.asps.it/PNN488.mp4

Did you understand? Or should you NOT understand?

E.Laureti

Jeff

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/

Old April 30th 21, 11:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

wrote:

[...]

Did you understand? OR NOT?

E.Laureti