Fishing Expeditions

Old June 8th 13, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Fishing Expeditions

I have a strong aversion to the idea of being accused of conducting a fishing expedition and the truth of the matter is that I haven't been accused in quite a long time. Maybe I even have a sentimental attachment to the notion of at least being accused no matter what the truth of the matter might happen to be. Fishing expeditions aren't what most people can relate to. It's mostly the high minded set that it applies to. Fishing expeditions are under the purview of what might be regarded as the leadership of the arts paradigm. So if I say that the hysterical ranters are jealous of the attention given to the military by the compulsive thankers, uh..., then by all means, flatter me by accusing me of being on a fishing expedition since if there is any leadership at all in the arts paradigm, you would know that my intended 'hook' is the science paradigm. It shouldn't be possible that anyone with a PhD in science is a hysterical ranter... but a fishing expedition is justified from my point of view.

Fishing In Style HVAC Misc 0 May 9th 13 04:11 PM
HTV and Japanese fishing fleet? Brian Gaff Space Station 5 August 3rd 09 07:47 AM
Virtual Friends Gone Fishing? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 6 July 2nd 08 01:14 AM
Eclipse Expeditions Jonathan Silverlight UK Astronomy 10 April 4th 05 09:50 PM
Ice Fishing (Observation Report) Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 3 December 31st 03 08:39 AM