Why the full UFO"Disclosure" is almost impossible for the U.S....

Old October 10th 09, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Does Bert have Jewish ancestory (e.g.a grandmother) ?

Good Morning to you Jeff. You must be kidding me (trying to boast my
ego that KIRO talk show way up in Seattle reads my posts. Also have
change from Herb to Bert many moons ago. Still I am flattered. Yes for
a nobody that is a never was I should get the Nobel for two reasons My
love of science,and thinking outside the box. Actually I should get 3
Nobels.and be up for 5 more. I know more physics than Einstein. Reason
I lived with knowledge from accelerators smashing particles. He had no
accelerators I lived longer than Einstein. Not only lived longer my
brain because I eat 5lb of MSP was kept with less dying cells(even with
all that Bud) When I spoke to Einstein over 55 years ago I found him to
be a tired old man. we talked about inertia,being like gravity. He gave
me a book that he signed. He was kind,like to sail(like me) We had
a lot in common. Still he asked me what college I was going too,and I
told him the truth. Bert

Old October 10th 09, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 10, 9:04*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

If good intentions are all it takes to get a Nobel Prize, which seems
to have been the case for Obama's Peace Prize, then Bert should
definiately get the Nobel Prize in Physics!

Double-A

Old October 10th 09, 05:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Google indexes most·everything we write here.

Dori Monson (the KIRO·Seattle talk show host) was Googling to find out who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize when he came up with “Herb in Florida” (no last name). Google indexes most·everything we write here. I'll buy some (non·Mexican) sweat potatoes today, in your honor. ·············· I did a Google·Image search for: "Jeff Relf" Seattle It showed some of the images I've posted here (mostly screen·shots) but it doesn't show my mug·shot (I'm not important enough, apparently):
Old October 10th 09, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Does Bert have Jewish ancestory (e.g.a grandmother) ?

Double A The road to hell is lined with good intentions I am a
nobody,and its only kind thinking people like you that want to humor
this very old man. Yes in the past I did get email from many
universities around the world that found some of my stuff "intriguing"
Go figure Bert

Old October 10th 09, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Google indexes most·everythingwe write here.

Jeff We have this in common (blue eyes) Like to get the number of that
KIRO talk show. Its so far from Florida. Not many Herb's in Florida so
I must assume its me. Plus I must have flooded Google over the years
being so garrulous Bert

Old October 10th 09, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 10, 12:02*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A The road to hell is lined *with good intentions I am a
nobody,and its only kind thinking people like you that want to humor
this very old man. Yes in the past I did get email from many
universities around the world that found some of my stuff "intriguing"
Go figure * Bert

Too bad Double A can't constructively contribute anything except the
next best dumpster or other free meal and/or free (meaning public
funded) ticket to ride in town. His parrot cultivated mindset is
simply unable to deductively think for itself, although that's similar
to the other 99.9% of Usenet/newsgroup contributors that selectively
believe whatever they like and obfuscate/exclude whatever rocks their
mainstream and often faith-based boat (even if it's merely another
pretend-Atheism ship of fools).

~ BG
Old October 10th 09, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Why the full UFO "Disclosure" is almost impossible for the U....

On Oct 9, 9:21*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 9, 6:38*pm, "Nightcrawler" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in ...
I could go on with at least a dozen other zingers, but what's the
point?

Would you disapprove of DA if he were a hermit, living off of the
land someplace?

Living off the land means being intelligent enough for taking care of
yourself and others of your family or tribe. *DA seems incapable of
such an accomplishment.

*~ BG

Living off the land usually involves a certain amount of poaching, and
the society existing around you disapproves of that, thinking they own
all wild game. They'll get you coming or going!

Double-A

Old October 10th 09, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  Brad Guth condemns everyone, as if he could judge.

Brad Guth condemns everyone, as if he could judge.

When it comes down to what ·REALLY· matters
(e.g. how many breaths you can take),
each is enslaved to (apparently random) fate.