Alert, Alert, Alert: Something controversial happened in theBig 8

Old September 19th 05, 05:56 AM
Steven de Mena

Default Alert, Alert, Alert: Something controversial happened in theBig 8

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Uni wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:11:06 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 08:01:46 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:19:21 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 09:32:40 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:17:42 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:

[ demon.local dropped, alt.support.attn-deficit added ... ]

PJR states:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:31:50 -0400, Gary L Burnore
wrote in alt.config:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:28:59 -0400, "dvus"

wrote:

Twittering One wrote:

Twitty, you have been *F*O*R*M*O*S*A'*D*

Congratulations.

What?

I was wondering as well.

I already decided to apply Formosa's Rule to this kook.

Yo' PJR,

Does this mean that alt.support.attn-deficit (asad) is

*officially*

the
most '****ed up' support group in Usenetworld ?

This is truely an honor.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

Note, however, how they gave you both kook awards before
declaring
you
off limits!

Double-A

nightbat

Don't worry what the Kookoloo coffee boys call the
most
distinguished Earth Science Team Officers, for they are
safely stow
filed in the Captain's net cabinet where they belong.

Like you are "ignoring" them right now?

Anyway hopefully
when the net reported far advanced Darla Sean Race finally
gets here
all
you Science Team members will be Officially venerated.

All Abooooooard the Good Ship Darla Pop!

Mysterious
strange lights were North Indy tv news in the sky reported
near Indy
Base One but with no definitive cause. I hope that's my Sil
trying to
get a lock on me but being very careful not to alarm the
local folks
too
much. I'm sending you Officer Double-A an extra Officers Star
Glow
cap,
a bright decorative one for honorary possible dress occasion
and
another
for general Starship engineering duty and at home casual wear
via
overnight delivery. Just shine a bright light on the Team
Officers
cap
star and watch the mysterious at night radioactive like
effect. Just
like Officer Bert's bikeboats every adult and kid that sees
it wants
one.

More saucerhead gaga.

carry on,
the nightbat

You will.

[support ng snecked]

A bot is more funny and less repetitive.

I'm guessing a halfwaydecent nightbatbot wouldn't be too
difficult to
toss together.

Picking up some random sciencefiction terms mixed with a bit of
pseudoscience would not be hard to do.

Plus some coffee lames of course!

ALL HAEL COFFEE BOY LAMES!!

COFFEE BOY LAMES ARE FUNNY!! NOT.

COFFEE BOY LAMES ARE SMART!! NOT.

COFFEE BOY LAMES ARE ORIGINAL!! NOT.

COFFEE BOY LAMES ARE SMARMY!! NOT.

COFFEE BOY LAMES ARE LAMEY!! YEP.

COFFEE BOY LAMES ARE CHIC!! NOT.

A word of warning: Mike Horwath, of Octanews, does not and will never
support casdading. I suggest you stop while you can.

Thank you.

Uni - The Professional Engineer + Certified Usenet Manager

nightbat

Finally a voice of reason in the brewed cascading pot of
clueless drone madness from the coffee boys. Thank you Uni and let me
introduce myself I'm alt.astronomy the nightbat, and most welcome your
attempt to control the footloose and fancy free fun net auk coffee boys.
Perhaps you would like to meet Officer Double-A our engineering elite
Team Officer? Thanks for your support for any net auk curbing security
help is welcomed.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Alert, Alert, Alert: Something controversial happened in the Big 8 Raving Loonie Misc 2 September 19th 05 05:56 AM
Alert ! Alert ! [email protected] Misc 0 August 20th 05 12:01 PM
Fw: [AuroraWatch] Red alert issued 07:01 UT 15 May 2005 Nick UK Astronomy 3 May 17th 05 07:35 AM
[Fwd: ALERT: Geomagnetic K-index of 6] Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 0 August 31st 04 04:01 AM
Bush about to issue asteroid impact alert Alert Misc 0 February 25th 04 04:30 PM