Thinking on Gravity and Typing

Old March 1st 19, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Thinking on Gravity and Typing

All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert
Old March 2nd 19, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 2:42:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

I think gravity is related to the electro-magnetic forces, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Double-A

Old March 2nd 19, 03:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 3:43:21 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 2:42:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

I think gravity is related to the electro-magnetic forces, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Double-A

Yes in some features they relate,but other features no.I read some imperial thinkers say gravity is an illusion.WOW Bert
Old March 2nd 19, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.
Old March 2nd 19, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 3/03/2019 12:41 am, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.

Not sure exactly why you think we should ever be able to understand
gravity or anything about the universe? It wasn't designed for us to be
able to 'understand' it. May as well ask if dolphins, ants or giraffes
will ever understand gravity. They are just as likely to understand it
as we are, which means absolutely zero chance of it ever happening.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old March 2nd 19, 04:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 9:09:42 AM UTC-6, Whisper wrote:
[...]

Back to my point. No one knows anything. We only sometimes think we do.
Old March 2nd 19, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 3/03/2019 2:17 am, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Correct. John Cleese said it best - nobody knows what's going on. The
people who succeed are the ones who convince others they know what's
going on. We are all clueless & make a little go a long way.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old March 3rd 19, 03:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 5:41:21 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.

What if gravity comes to us from its own demensions(where it was created} and passing threw ours? Its going at c so putting your finger on it can never be.Think of all the good it had done so far.Bert
Old March 4th 19, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 6:10:06 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 5:41:21 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.

What if gravity comes to us from its own demensions(where it was created} and passing threw ours? Its going at c so putting your finger on it can never be.Think of all the good it had done so far.Bert

Gravity goes through 11 dementions and creates universes on the way. That is why there are more universes than snowflakes that ever fell.Bert
Old March 4th 19, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 8:10:06 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 5:41:21 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.

What if gravity comes to us from its own demensions(where it was created} and passing threw ours? Its going at c so putting your finger on it can never be.Think of all the good it had done so far.Bert

You are trying to figure out gravity. No one has ever even tried.