Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 16th 04, 04:24 AM
*

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:18:36 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

Lockheed is a prostitute -snip

Do aliens use prostitutes? snip

Lockheed has perpetrated the myth that the aliens are working with them,
that's categorically NOT true. The aliens are diametrically opposed to
Lockheed.
Old April 16th 04, 04:25 AM
*

Default Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the Wrold

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:23:01 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:52:56 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in

message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:37:33 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

I'm using a Microsoft OS, but that really dosed't mean anything,

because
what I sent to Usenet is sometimes altered in transit in a fraction of

second -- too quickly for a human to read, comprehend and answer.

This happens to me a lot, too. Oddly, it occurz just before I can run
spellczech.

~rev

I did run spell check.

This is highly intriguing! So what then are you saying -- I mean *what* do
you think is occurring? Perhaps you could provide an example or two and we
can aid you in analyzing this conundrum?

I already did, and they didn't show up on Usenet.

~rev

Old April 16th 04, 04:35 AM
revlove

"*" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:23:01 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

What didn't?

~rev

Old April 16th 04, 04:38 AM
*

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

Old April 16th 04, 04:41 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:38:11 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

I think you Lockheed boys better prepare yourselves, because something if
****ing with Echelon.

Old April 16th 04, 04:42 AM
revlove

"*" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

Doo you still have copies?

~rev

Old April 16th 04, 04:44 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:41:45 GMT, * wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:38:11 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

I think you Lockheed boys better prepare yourselves, because something is
****ing with Echelon.

And 'whatever' it is that is ****ing with Echelon has a lot more technology
than you do.

Old April 16th 04, 04:45 AM
*

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:42:12 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

Doo you still have copies?

No I don't have the best ones anymore, I gave that computer to the FBI. I
think it's still on there, maybe not.

What was changed was a message to me.
Old April 16th 04, 04:47 AM
Irony Alert

"revlove" wrote in message
newsgIfc.40889$U83.16145@fed1read03...

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:55:59 GMT, "Irony Alert"

wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in

message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:50:57 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Lockheed is a prostitute -- it will sell anything to anyone for a

profit,
and if a war occurs as a result, they'll be there to sell their

tools
of
war
to the other side. They're out of control, and so amazingly

arrogant
they
believe that they can do anything anywhere on this planet. Little

did
they
know the aliens can stop them.

Apparently the "aliens" can't stop them, if what you say is true.

Do aliens use prostitutes? That's an episode of "Cops" I don't want to
miss.

Cops would be a lot nicer than what the aliens have in store for them

Huh?

Who knows? I think he's suggesting that the aliens are going to "schmatter"
the cops. Of course, the cops I know, would probably break their
nightsticks off in the ass of a little green (or gray) man with a ray gun.
I know a fellow in Emergency Response who I can just hear right now - "It's
the Earthlings turn to do some probing, you bitch!"

--

The afa-b Irony Alert
Skepticultist 578-44631-005

Old April 16th 04, 04:48 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:45:49 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:42:12 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

Doo you still have copies?

No I don't have the best ones anymore, I gave that computer to the FBI. I
think it's still on there, maybe not.

What was changed was a message to me.

So not to be ambiguous, what was altered was verification of information I
already knew to be true. It's hard to explain.

All I can say is that I've been given a lot of information and it;s been
verified.