Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 28th 04, 09:22 AM
DrPostman

Default Hydrogen Fuel Tacit Admission, Alien Saucer At Groom Lake.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:32:54 -0500, "MarvelousOne"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:26:31 -0500, "MarvelousOne"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:41:03 -0500, "MarvelousOne"
wrote:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
.44...
SNIP!

Look between the your ears just past the cobwebs and see if you see

reddish metallic compound and get back to us with the answer.

That stuff the currently resides on your unwashed
ass..................RUST!

Coming to the aid of a well known netkook will only make you
appear dumber than the kook.

AH yes, my bitch is back. Which of the two idiots are you speaking of??

Keep your back out of this, pervert.

Me perv? Hell NO! Yer the one that tries to seduce chipmuks at the park for
your anal fun.

Keep your perverted fantasies away from me.

Stanky mother ****er!

Then take a bath.

Lame, yet again.

No kidding, you should stop doing that.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

I doubt if you will ever wake up.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Stars are visible in the night sky because of the
laser of light they emit."
- Nancy Lieder shares an aspect of
"advanced" Zeta science
Old April 28th 04, 03:44 PM
MarvelousOne

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:32:54 -0500, "MarvelousOne"
wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:26:31 -0500, "MarvelousOne"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
.44...
SNIP!

Look between the your ears just past the cobwebs and see if you

see
reddish metallic compound and get back to us with the answer.

That stuff the currently resides on your unwashed
ass..................RUST!

Coming to the aid of a well known netkook will only make you
appear dumber than the kook.

AH yes, my bitch is back. Which of the two idiots are you speaking

of??

Keep your back out of this, pervert.

Me perv? Hell NO! Yer the one that tries to seduce chipmuks at the park

for
your anal fun.

Keep your perverted fantasies away from me.

You did not deny the charges.

SIck *******.

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Old April 28th 04, 04:59 PM
House Widdershins

Default Tacit Admission, Alien Saucer At Groom Lake.

X-No Archive:Yes On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:36:55 GMT, *
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:14:08 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:58:04 GMT, *
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:52:10 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:02:44 GMT, *
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:14:50 GMT, "OhBrother" wrote:

[...]

Alexa seems to use "fact" interchangeably with "hope" "fantasy" "desire"
"imagining" "non-existant" and "believed". The real problem here may be
that our definition of her terminology is radically different than what her
usage is.

Well let's all go to Groom Lake and find out!

Yeah. Sure. Like they'd let you in.

They let lots of people into Groom Lake. People actually work there.
Military personnel go there, and so do presidents, their cabinets and
defense contractors.

But not you.

You wouldn't be able to know that. There are no government records of who
goes to Groom Lake.

I'd take a rough guess that over the years at least 100 thousand people have
been to Groom Lake. And in fact, I know for certain that the US government
has NO IDEA who goes to Groom Lake and why they go to Groom Lake.

Admission noted. The Agency knows everything about what goes
on at Groom. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Widdershins

Buckle up; it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of the car.

Old April 28th 04, 05:03 PM
*

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:59:29 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

[...]

Admission noted. The Agency knows everything about what goes
on at Groom.

What Agency? No agency knows who is coming and going from Groom Lake, they
have NO records of who goes to Groom Lake.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Old April 28th 04, 05:29 PM
DrPostman

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:44:46 -0500, "MarvelousOne"
wrote:

Keep your perverted fantasies away from me.

You did not deny the charges.

What "charges" are you ranting about, kook?

SIck *******.

English isn't your first language, is it?

Old April 29th 04, 02:32 AM
MarvelousOne

wrote:

Keep your perverted fantasies away from me.

You did not deny the charges.

What "charges" are you ranting about, kook?

THIS ONE dickpuss.

"Yer the one that tries to seduce chipmuks at the park
for your anal fun."

I'm hardly a kook, I'm far from that. And you know it.............I'm going
to enjoy bitchslapping you daily.

English isn't your first language, is it?

Wow, gramma lames!

GOODIE!

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD