Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 27th 04, 06:02 PM
*

Default Tacit Admission, Alien Saucer At Groom Lake.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:14:50 GMT, "OhBrother" wrote:

[...]

Alexa seems to use "fact" interchangeably with "hope" "fantasy" "desire"
"imagining" "non-existant" and "believed". The real problem here may be
that our definition of her terminology is radically different than what her
usage is.

Well let's all go to Groom Lake and find out!

Nothing can make the extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake disappear.
Old April 27th 04, 06:08 PM
*

Default Extraterrestrial Saucer at Groom Lake

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:04:29 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[...]

Getting nasty now, Alexa?

Got your acceptance speech ready?

You have a real problem with admitting there's an extraterrestrial saucer at
Groom Lake. And everyone knows why.

Care to share your paranoia with the viewing audience? No?

We understand why. Lockheed;s made billions off of bilking the American
taxpayers off of bogus 'national security'.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent

Laugh while you can monkey boy. The jig is up. It's obvious to even the
mot retarded reader that you've got a vested interest in keeping the public
from the truth.

Old April 27th 04, 06:19 PM
*

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

On 10 Apr 2004 21:53:08 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

[...]

Alexa's forte seems to be spurious alchemy. I suppose.

Next time your Lockheed employers decide to attack the United States of
America, remember who is watching.

Cheney's wife, Lynne, serves on Lockheed Martin's board, a service for which
she receives $120,000 in compensation. That's small change for the Cheney
family -- Dick earned $26.7 million in wages, bonuses, and stock options
last year -- but it raises serious questions of conflict of interest when
the potential "second lady" is on the payroll of the nation's largest
weapons maker.

No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed.

Old April 27th 04, 08:45 PM
House Widdershins

Default Tacit Admission, no UFO evidence

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:57:41 GMT, *
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:48:48 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:17:16 -0600, "Carl R.
Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:02:13 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:04:37 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:09:38 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Is that what happened to you?

Don't be stupid.

Hypocrite.

Do you have anything to offer other than arguing?

There's something wrong with this irony meter...whap whap
It was brand new, too.

Pity you gave up your freedom of speech and free will in order to accept a
paid job posting to AAV.

Judging by your poasting count, I think you get paid per poast.

You get paid??!!!?? How do I get my bread down into some
of that gravy?

Work for the CIA, they're into 'perception management"!

They can make your paycheck disappear!

Nope. I already have a govt. paycheck.

Widdershins

If I got smart with you, how would you know?

Old April 27th 04, 08:47 PM
House Widdershins

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:58:46 GMT, *
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:49:31 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:21:31 GMT, *

wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:09:38 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Is that what happened to you?

Don't be stupid.

Hypocrite.

Do you have anything to offer other than arguing?

There's something wrong with this irony meter...whap whap
It was brand new, too.

Pity you gave up your freedom of speech and free will in order to accept a
paid job posting to AAV.

Judging by your poasting count, I think you get paid per poast.

There isn't enough money in the world to pay me to post to Usenet.

How about some nice thorazine?

Well if the CIA has their way, everyone will be on drugs.

So you say. Your evidence for that is as compelling as
your evidence for only one saucer at Groom Lake.

Widdershins

I'm trying to see things from your point of view,
but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

Old April 27th 04, 08:52 PM
House Widdershins

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:02:44 GMT, *
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:14:50 GMT, "OhBrother" wrote:

[...]

Alexa seems to use "fact" interchangeably with "hope" "fantasy" "desire"
"imagining" "non-existant" and "believed". The real problem here may be
that our definition of her terminology is radically different than what her
usage is.

Well let's all go to Groom Lake and find out!

Yeah. Sure. Like they'd let you in.

Nothing can make the extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake disappear.

Well one, maybe, but not all of them.

Widdershins

You should always tell the truth; There's less to remember.