Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 27th 04, 05:53 PM
*

Default Hydrogen Fuel

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:02:30 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On 27 Apr 2004 05:04:35 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

Let's find out what Carl R. Osterwald has to contribute...

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:04:57 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:30:40 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

[...]

What about the free energy from welding torches and hydrogen
peroxide?

Changing the subject? Do you know ANYTHNG -- *anything* about
hydrogen energy? If so post it here and stop being an idiot.

What do you get when oxidize H2?

Do tell.

It's called "water". HTH.

Wow. Even when Alexa was labelling me a CIA disinformation agent a couple
months ago, I never managed to spank her so hard with her own ignorance.
Nice.

Kit Green blew it for you, Dr.Green.

Um OK, give me a sec, let me think. This is a cryptic comment about
The Red-Green Show?

Cryptic is an apt word!

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, and "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet.

Old April 27th 04, 05:55 PM
*

Default Kit Green Calls Art Bell.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:04:38 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:06:05 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:28:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:18:50 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , OhBrother
wrote:

Heh! Her proof is that she can say more, and more and more. The
classic
"I
know you are but what am I" scenario. Are her claims true? Does she
even
know what truth is?

Consider this. In one scenario you may have someone with critical
bits
of
truth that is desperately needed to get out to the world.

In another scenario you have a very sick, pathalogical liar who
delights in
spinning yarn after yarn, and arguing about it ad infinitum.

In another scenario you have a fairly crafty troll who is stringing
many,
many people along.

And lastly, you may have a 'bot' which looks for replies and attaches
real
looking responses selected from a pretty big dictionary of lies and
one-liner responses.

Y'all be the judges of what your dealing with. My vote is for the
Troll.

If so, said torll has been at it for a number of years, without
revealing anything. This would be one of the greatest feats of usenet
fishing.

You got trolled again David. Put your tail between your legs and limp
off
to your boyfriend, he is the only one who can console you. And remember
love gay guys.

Next time, remember your betters!

And PS:

Tell Dad to put a little more cocaine in your coffee tomorrow morning!

snarf

You reached the bottom of the barrel, Fnah. Homosexual lames -- just
like Chicken Zero and hundreds of other usenet failures.

Riiiiiiiight. You're the biggest lamer of them all, David! Shame on you
for
calling Art Bell and perpetrating a hoax.! Did Dad cook up that or was it
your idea? You CIA boys are the only perpetrators of nonsense and
disinformation.

Paging Mr. Tim Hill, paging Mr. Tim Hill, please come to a white
courtesy telephone.

Well, David? What's your excuse?

OK, I confess, you've lost me. I thought I was "Dr. Green", but now
I'm "David"?

I recommend skipping the Wild Turkey fests.

And here I thought everyone posting to Usenet was Alexa, Dr. Green.

Damn.

-=-=-=-=-

Old April 27th 04, 05:55 PM
*

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:04:38 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:06:05 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:28:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:18:50 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

Old April 27th 04, 05:57 PM
*

Default Tacit Admission, no UFO evidence

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:48:48 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:17:16 -0600, "Carl R.
Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:02:13 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:04:37 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:09:38 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Is that what happened to you?

Don't be stupid.

Hypocrite.

Do you have anything to offer other than arguing?

There's something wrong with this irony meter...whap whap
It was brand new, too.

Pity you gave up your freedom of speech and free will in order to accept a
paid job posting to AAV.

Judging by your poasting count, I think you get paid per poast.

You get paid??!!!?? How do I get my bread down into some
of that gravy?

Work for the CIA, they're into 'perception management"!

They can make your paycheck disappear!

Widdershins

Skepticult Member #159-904378-909

Old April 27th 04, 05:58 PM
*

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:49:31 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:21:31 GMT, *

wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:09:38 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Is that what happened to you?

Don't be stupid.

Hypocrite.

Do you have anything to offer other than arguing?

There's something wrong with this irony meter...whap whap
It was brand new, too.

Pity you gave up your freedom of speech and free will in order to accept a
paid job posting to AAV.

Judging by your poasting count, I think you get paid per poast.

There isn't enough money in the world to pay me to post to Usenet.

How about some nice thorazine?

Well if the CIA has their way, everyone will be on drugs.

Old April 27th 04, 06:00 PM
*

Default Kit Green Calls Art Bell. Tacit Admission, Alien Saucer At Groom Lake.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:52:10 -0700, House Widdershins
wrote:

X-No Archive:Yes On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:04:38 -0600, "Carl R.
Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:06:05 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:28:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:18:50 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , OhBrother
wrote:

[...]

Even the enemas?

Kit and David Green are full of ****? Who knew!

Old April 27th 04, 06:00 PM
*

Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:06:05 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:28:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:18:50 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

Old April 27th 04, 06:02 PM
*

Default Tacit Admission, Alien Saucer At Groom Lake.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:14:50 GMT, "OhBrother" wrote:

[...]

Alexa seems to use "fact" interchangeably with "hope" "fantasy" "desire"
"imagining" "non-existant" and "believed". The real problem here may be
that our definition of her terminology is radically different than what her
usage is.

Well let's all go to Groom Lake and find out!

Nothing can make the extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake disappear.