Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 15th 04, 09:53 PM
Clave

Default NOMINATION: Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

"*" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:42:42 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

The internet (specifically Usenet) is being used for Lockheed's Remote
Neural Monitoring/Mindcontrol Project

Sure it is, peanut.

Yes, we all know. And it begs the question why Lockheed/Echelon is interest
red in human cloning.

Perhaps, among all the myriad other things you desperately need to look up, you
should look into what "begging the question" really means.

Jim

Old April 16th 04, 03:03 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:50:57 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Lockheed is a prostitute -- it will sell anything to anyone for a profit,
and if a war occurs as a result, they'll be there to sell their tools of war
to the other side. They're out of control, and so amazingly arrogant they
believe that they can do anything anywhere on this planet. Little did they
know the aliens can stop them.

Apparently the "aliens" can't stop them, if what you say is true.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 16th 04, 03:04 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:40:08 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
.. .

I don't know what else they've done, but they sure ****ed in *baby's
Wheaties.

I don't think *lexa is a "Wheaties-type". She's more
of a "Froot Loops-type", IMO.

ESL!

Touché!

Old April 16th 04, 03:05 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:17:02 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
. ..

I don't know what else they've done, but they sure ****ed in *baby's
Wheaties.

I don't think *lexa is a "Wheaties-type". She's more
of a "Froot Loops-type", IMO.

ESL!

What's kooky is killing people for profit.

Depends on who they are. Some people "need killin'", and if you can
make a few bucks at it in the process, seems like more of a public
service, to me.

Old April 16th 04, 03:11 AM
*

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:53:57 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:42:42 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

The internet (specifically Usenet) is being used for Lockheed's Remote
Neural Monitoring/Mindcontrol Project

Sure it is, peanut.

Yes, we all know. And it begs the question why Lockheed/Echelon is interest
red in human cloning.

Perhaps, among all the myriad other things you desperately need to look up, you
should look into what "begging the question" really means.

I know what it means, doofus.

Jim

Old April 16th 04, 03:12 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:11:43 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:53:57 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:42:42 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

The internet (specifically Usenet) is being used for Lockheed's Remote
Neural Monitoring/Mindcontrol Project

Sure it is, peanut.

Yes, we all know. And it begs the question why Lockheed/Echelon is interest
red in human cloning.

Perhaps, among all the myriad other things you desperately need to look up, you
should look into what "begging the question" really means.

I know what it means, doofus.

And if you could possibly comprehend, it's all a mathematical formula.

Jim

Old April 16th 04, 03:16 AM
*

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:03:04 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:50:57 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Lockheed is a prostitute -- it will sell anything to anyone for a profit,
and if a war occurs as a result, they'll be there to sell their tools of war
to the other side. They're out of control, and so amazingly arrogant they
believe that they can do anything anywhere on this planet. Little did they
know the aliens can stop them.

Apparently the "aliens" can't stop them,

Uh, yeah they can. And you're luck we aren't all toasted crispies right
now.

if what you say is true.

Old April 16th 04, 03:17 AM
*

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:04:05 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:40:08 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
. ..

I don't know what else they've done, but they sure ****ed in *baby's
Wheaties.

I don't think *lexa is a "Wheaties-type". She's more
of a "Froot Loops-type", IMO.

ESL!

Touché!

While you're busy touching yourself, it's Rice Krispies and neither of the
above!

Old April 16th 04, 03:20 AM
*

wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message

I don't know what else they've done, but they sure ****ed in *baby's
Wheaties.

I don't think *lexa is a "Wheaties-type". She's more
of a "Froot Loops-type", IMO.

ESL!

What's kooky is killing people for profit.

Depends on who they are. Some people "need killin'", and if you can
make a few bucks at it in the process, seems like more of a public
service, to me.

Well with that philosophy, let's kill everyone and get rich.

Old April 16th 04, 03:26 AM
Clave

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:11:43 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:53:57 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:42:42 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

The internet (specifically Usenet) is being used for Lockheed's Remote
Neural Monitoring/Mindcontrol Project

Sure it is, peanut.

Yes, we all know. And it begs the question why Lockheed/Echelon is

interest
red in human cloning.

Perhaps, among all the myriad other things you desperately need to look up,

you
should look into what "begging the question" really means.

I know what it means, doofus.

Then why do you use it incorrectly?

Jim