Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 14th 04, 08:16 PM
Woodsy

Default NOMINATION: Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

"*" wrote in message
On 14 Apr 2004 10:42:49 GMT, John Griffin

wrote:

[...]

I have a suggestion. You should move your imaginary "alien
saucer" from Groom Lake to the place called "The Skunk Works."
Your silly story will probably fool more people if you do that.

Yeah, except it would be a lie. The extraterrestrial saucer is still at
Groom Lake. Buried. And everyone knows it. Dubya knows it, and so does
every president and their cabinet for decades. It's an ill kept secret,

but
yet they refuse to make a public admission of it.

And if the aliens did indeed leave it there, they are indeed BONEHEADS!
We've already discussed the reasons why.

Woodsy

Old April 14th 04, 09:32 PM
ZZBunker

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

* wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:31:55 GMT, * wrote:

[...]

It's a semantical game, as there is no distinction between industrial and
military contractors. Example: Bechtel is a subsidiary of Lockheed.

Simply put, the business of running the United States Government is in the
hands of private industry. Basically, the US government is a front for
commercial industry. The beauty of that scheme is the tax payer is the
funding source.

And by using the guise of "official government", private industry can claim
"national security" as a means by which they keep themselves hidden.

Private industry *by definition* cannot claim
*national security*. We killed have more
than one Navy Sonar, Army Mine, Air Force
Radar, and Ford Station Wagon people for saying that.
Old April 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Wed, 14 Apr 2004 05:22:31 GMT) it happened *
wrote in :

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:07:57 -0700, "Ugly Bob"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
. ..
On 14 Apr 2004 02:01:19 GMT, John Griffin

wrote:

Why did you change it to "Alexa"?

Alexa is a real person. Get her name right.

That must be your real name...?

How you jump to that conclusion is a matter of National Security, right?

What's the madder wid ya, doof? Don't you like the message?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1C952408

We like this one much better:

Bill Gates and Lockheed's Echelon

http://news.com.com/2008-1082_3-5065298.html

Ever get the feeling your Usenet newsgroup list is being watched? By
Microsoft?
If so, consider yourself right. Thanks to the expertise of sociologist Marc
Smith, Microsoft is keeping a close eye on newsgroups and other public
e-mail lists, which it has identified as the Internet's undervalued
"knowledge management application."

Time for the keyword activator:
BILLY SUCKS BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
Old April 14th 04, 11:07 PM
John Griffin

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 10:42:49 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

I have a suggestion. You should move your imaginary "alien
saucer" from Groom Lake to the place called "The Skunk
Works." Your silly story will probably fool more people if
you do that.

Yeah, except it would be a lie. The extraterrestrial
saucer is still at Groom Lake. Buried. And everyone knows
it. Dubya knows it, and so does every president and their
cabinet for decades. It's an ill kept secret, but yet they
refuse to make a public admission of it.

This doesn't jibe with your recent Lockheed fixation. The
Lockheed you've been describing would simply order it moved to
their facility.
Old April 14th 04, 11:09 PM
John Griffin

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 10:43:17 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 02:01:19 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

Just out of curiosity...I wrote "Alexia,"
a name which fits you nicely.
(http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...?articlekey=65
84)

Why did you change it to "Alexa"?

Alexa is a real person. Get her name right.

I don't know her personally, but I don't want to insult her
by using her name for an idiot like you. Furthermore, since
you refuse to tell me your name, I'm at liberty to just
make up a handle for you. I choose Alexia for the obvious
reason.

That must be your real name...?

How you jump to that conclusion is a matter of National
Security, right?

It's far beyond your mental capabilities, but it's obvious.

What's the madder wid ya, doof? Don't you like the
message?

Funny you should snip the message and then ask that
question. I recovered the part you snipped so you can try
again. See above.

Yah. It;s the message:

Lockheed perpetrated the 911 attack on the USA.

And Lockheed is the NSA and NASA. And most of the US
government agencies.

You really need to add this: Lockheed commandeered the alien
saucer from Groom Lake and moved it to The Skunk Works.

Old April 15th 04, 02:51 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On 14 Apr 2004 22:09:42 GMT, John Griffin
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

wrote:

[...]

I don't know what else they've done, but they sure ****ed in *baby's
Wheaties.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 15th 04, 02:55 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:53:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

And just think, Lockheed sold the bill of goods to the NSA, which is really
Lockheed in disguise of National Security!

They sold something to *themselves*?

You aren't making any sense, not that there's anything new about that.

Old April 15th 04, 02:55 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:04:32 -0700, "Clave"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in
message :

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:22:13 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

And of course, Echelon works a whole lot better with standardized operating
systems.

Oh, *do* elaborate, please.

Hi poopsie.

Your turn!

Considering Echelon has nothing to do with National Security and everything
to do with corporate profits, elaboration is really not necessary!

Funny, I didn't think you'd be able to.

Jim

"Facts do not require evidence." - *Lexa

Old April 15th 04, 06:20 AM
*

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:16:32 GMT, "Woodsy" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On 14 Apr 2004 10:42:49 GMT, John Griffin

wrote:

[...]

I have a suggestion. You should move your imaginary "alien
saucer" from Groom Lake to the place called "The Skunk Works."
Your silly story will probably fool more people if you do that.

Yeah, except it would be a lie. The extraterrestrial saucer is still at
Groom Lake. Buried. And everyone knows it. Dubya knows it, and so does
every president and their cabinet for decades. It's an ill kept secret,

but
yet they refuse to make a public admission of it.

And if the aliens did indeed leave it there, they are indeed BONEHEADS!
We've already discussed the reasons why.

Yeah they did leave it there at Holloman. I've got a friend whose hubby was
present at the time.

The saucer was a chance for the human race, which they didn't take. The
time is past now to do anything with the alien technology.

It's just a dying joke now.

But it's very interesting learning from human mistakes.

Woodsy

Old April 15th 04, 06:21 AM
*

On 14 Apr 2004 22:07:59 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

* wrote:

On 14 Apr 2004 10:42:49 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

I have a suggestion. You should move your imaginary "alien
saucer" from Groom Lake to the place called "The Skunk
Works." Your silly story will probably fool more people if
you do that.

Yeah, except it would be a lie. The extraterrestrial
saucer is still at Groom Lake. Buried. And everyone knows
it. Dubya knows it, and so does every president and their
cabinet for decades. It's an ill kept secret, but yet they
refuse to make a public admission of it.

This doesn't jibe with your recent Lockheed fixation. The
Lockheed you've been describing would simply order it moved to
their facility.

Groom Lake *is* Lockheed's facility, so is Sandia and a host of other
"government' facilities.