Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 22nd 04, 09:47 AM
Sir Gilligan Horry

Default Extraterrestrial Saucer at Groom Lake Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the World

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:47:19 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:21:44 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:29:19 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:07:32 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Take your choice. That's all you have.

I'll take all and/or a combination of all 1,2,3,4 plus a few others.
Those inertia will wipe each other out while we concentrate on them,
ourselves, survival, improvement, kindness, intelligence, and the
Universe.
Then humanity will enjoy our own wishes, peace, intelligence, power,
harmony, and whatever else we desire.

Similar to http://www.coasttocoastam.com

We Love America !!

Sounds like we have approximately 8 years to find and, ahem,
'neutralize' *lexa's alleged aliens, so they can't rescue her and
she'll get wiped out with the rest of us.

__________

Yeah I know my post was rather abstract.
Like abstract Art.

But, Hey, what kind of reply do you expect from Horry when he's
reading Alexa's posts all day.

;-)

Funnily enough, Newbies to these NewsGroups might think it is all
insane.

I can't tell them that actually these NewsGroups are an excellent
place with profound intelligence and some fun, because that's Above
Beyond Top Cosmic Zebra Pink Elelephant Secret.

YIKES! If that's the case, you weren't even supposed to mention it!

Gawd Dawg, looks like I'll be mopping floors for another year.

Ugly Bob you spill lots of ya suppin whuskee please and I'll be vury
happy.

Cheers.

________________
Disclaimer:
Captain Hoagland was interesting tonight on C2C.

Old April 22nd 04, 03:17 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Extraterrestrial Saucer at Groom Lake

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:33:16 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

Ignorance is no excuse.

What IS your excuse?

I don't need an excuse for not telling the public about the extraterrestrial
saucer at Groom Lake. I'm not being paid to post to Usenet by Lockheed.

So what's your excuse? Why isn't Lockheed telling the truth?

And your excuse for trimming groups is what exactly?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old April 22nd 04, 03:19 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:07:07 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

Good democratic countries do not allow government agencies to experiment on
children or their citizens without their permission and against their
people
against their will.

The US 'government' is a lot more frightening than aliens and a lot more
harmful.

Why do you care about this petty stuff, if everyone is going to die in
2011?

It is one of the reasons the aliens have decided to let your species die.

Take your reptilian lies and shove them out the nearest escape hatch,
pest.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old April 22nd 04, 06:16 PM
NDstudent

* wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:37:28 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

Still can't hide the saucer at Groom Lake.

It's trivially simple to hide things that do not exist, things like
your alleged invisible 'saucer'.

You protest far too much.

Thousands of people have seen the saucer at GRoom Lake, including every US
president and their cabinets for 40 years.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people on sci astro are finally taking my advice. No more troll
food for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
I suggest eating my exclamation points since besides these words it is
the only food you will be able to eat.
Old April 23rd 04, 02:35 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 04:19:07 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:57:34 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:19:28 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:14:12 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 02:19:38 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:14:23 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

I'll open my window, and you and the "aliens" together can't stop me.

You aren't going anywhere. ;-

That's up to my Lockheed puppetmasters. And it's classified.

Lockheed isn't going anywhere, and neither are you -- that would be
unprofitable.

I work for them.

Baby killer.

You don't.

I wouldn't work for Lockheed if I was starving to death.

You already do, and have for years. They just haven't told you, yet.
I've read your file.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 23rd 04, 04:00 AM
*

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:48:03 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:23:49 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Oh, there's life after death -- whatever the aliens decide to do with your
'soul' -- which is the sum total of your thoughts and actions. Some
people's thoughts and actions are worthy of rescue and preservation, others,
well, will learn from their mistakes. And then there are those who will
just cease to exist.

I am none of the above. ;- I am an observer. And my observations are
finished and noted. ;-

Your Kook-Aid is ready. Drink up!

Translation Your handlers are worried people will suddenly realize you're a
fraud and resort to common sense.

The aliens currently observing earth (greys) are so technologically advanced
that they are no longer bound by life and death. They have the
technological capabilities and the scientific knowledge of life. They can
duplicate any human being on earth with their memories intact, or they can
store the entire life of a person in data form. Or they can capture your
mind and store it in one of their highly advanced computers (without your
body).

The greys are so far ahead of us technologically it boggles the mind.

Old April 23rd 04, 04:01 AM
*

Default Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the Wrold

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:50:45 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:02:22 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:53:55 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

PROPAGANDA AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE STUDIES

Why do you re-post this same tripe, every time you can't answer
something?

You work for Lockheed, they train their Usenet posters in the art of
propaganda, psychological operations and mind manipulation.

I do? Wow! They must have really tricked me, then, since I not only
didn't know it, but they still haven't paid me a dime, so far. THOSE
*******S!

Translation: You have so little self-respect and are so short sighted,
you'd do anything for money and that includes working for killers who are so
heartless and without empathy that they'd kill their own mothers or children
for the sake of the almighty buck.

Old April 23rd 04, 04:13 AM
*

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:51:51 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:03:05 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

[...]

Precisely. Nuke Switzerland for giggles.

Switzerland is irrelevant,

No it isn't. Swiss banks are laundering the drug cartel's $$.

but I do have a "thing" for Belgium. Never
did trust those Belgiumians.

You mean the Netherlands.

Extract from - The Lockheed Papers -
David Boulton - Jonathan Cape - 1978
pp 258-261

The Grease Machine Exposed - extract

Certainly there was no hint, late in 1974, of a Lockheed connection. Which
is why, in total ignorance of the time-bomb on which his American friends
were sitting, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands felt confident enough in
September to write to Burbank asking for a new commission arrangement. The
sum involved this time: anything up to six million dollars.

2
Early in 1973 the Dutch government had begun to consider a long-term
replacement for the navy's obsolete Lockheed P-2V Neptune patrol and
anti-submarine planes. By June the admiralty council had three candidates
under consideration: the British Nimrod from Hawker Siddeley, the French
Breguet Atlantique Mark lA and II, and Lockheed's P-3C Orion.

The Dutch deliberations soon came to the notice of Fred C. Meuser in his
mountain retreat at St Moritz. Mouser was by now something of an
elder-statesman among the master-salesmen of the aerospace industry. He had
served Lockheed, Northrop, and Lockheed again. His loyalty to Prince
Bernhard, meanwhile, had never wavered. Now, with an immense new order in
the offing (the Dutch admiralty were talking of spending up to 148 million
guilders on thirteen planes between 1974 and 1978, and a further 452 million
in the 1979-83 period) his eye for the main chance did not fail him.

Meuser contacted the prince and put to him a simple proposition. If the
Orion were selected, and if a consultant's contract were concluded with
Lockheed on the basis of commission for aircraft supplied to the Dutch navy
and for the supply of spare parts, a large sum of money would be at the
prince's disposal. He might wish to pass it, for instance, to his very own
prestige charity, the World Wildlife Fund.

Bernhard didn't turn down the idea and Meuser was encouraged to take it a
step further. In April 1974 he gave the prince a draft note and suggested he
send it to Lockheed. It read:

Last time around it would have been of no use to accept Lockheed's offer to
appoint Dr. H. Weisbrod agent for the reequipping of the Navy's ASW aircraft
fleet with Orions, as European pressures required a European solution. This
time around the situation may be more favourable for the Orion, in part due
to Dr. Weisbrod's efforts, and it would now seem appropriate for Lockheed to
appoint him their 'sub silentio' agent for a prospective Orion program. This
could be done on the basis of an agent's agreement between Lockheed and Dr.
Weisbrod, calling for a 4 per cent commission on all Lockheed billings for
complete aircraft and 8 per cent for parts, services, etc., for the life of
the program. As and when payments are received by Lockheed, corresponding
commission payments to be made in a manner to be indicated by Dr. Weisbrod.

It was the same old formula that had proved so successful in the past: The
Meuser-Weisbrod connection, with Bernhard as the intended principal
beneficiary. When Meuser wrote that the Orion's prospects were good 'in part
due to Weisbrod's effort,' he was unmistakably signalling to Lockheed that
the prince himself had been, and could continue to be, active on Lockheed's
behalf. In fact there is no evidence whatever that Bernhard really did
involve himself in any way with the admiralty's evaluations. But what
mattered was that Lockheed should believe he was rooting for them, and that
this could be decisive.

Bernhard accepted Meuser's draft but did not send it to Lockheed
immediately. Possibly he was shaken by the much-publicised conviction of his
friend Tom Jones on May 1 and fearful of further revelations: but if so, he
had overcome such fears by September. On the ninth of that month he sent the
note to Roger Bixby-Smith, the intermediary with Lockheed on the abortive
Orion deal in 1968 when $100,000 had ended up in the pocket of 'Victor
Baarn'. With it he sent a covering letter in his own handwriting. It was one
of two letters which, when unexpectedly made public, would finally destroy
his good name.

It was short and to the point. He recalled the talks of 'a few years ago',
evidently meaning 1968, and said that 'after a hell of a lot of pushing and
pulling' it now looked as if something positive might develop and that it
therefore might be a good idea to 'process the enclosed idea personally'.
Neither the letter nor enclosure referred to the World Wildlife Fund, which
seems by now to have dropped from Bernhard's mind.

Bixby-Smith passed the letter and note on to Burbank, probably direct to
Haughton or Kotchian, but when they calculated that commission at the rate
suggested would add up to between $4 million and $6 million they decided the
prince's price was altogether too high. Smith was asked to convey as much to
Bernhard, and to explain that in any case commission wasn't allowed on a
government-to-government contract - though this prohibition hadn't always
inhibited the company in the past.

Accordingly, Bixby-Smith arranged to meet the prince on October 30 on one of
his frequent visits to Paris in the elegant company of Miss Helen 'Pussy'
Grinda. The prince expressed surprise that the commission rate he was asking
had checked out at so high a total. He had in mind, he told Smith, 'only
about $1 million'. But he was angry at Lockheed's flat rejection of his
proposal, and as the evening wore on he became angrier.

Three days later the prince despatched a second hand-written letter to
Burbank. He was to claim later that he based it on a draft suggested by
Smith. It seemed incredible, he wrote, that his approach had been rejected
without discussion and without consideration of other possibilities. And he
added bitterly: 'It would never have happened in the days of Bob or
Courtlandt Gross.' He had 'spent a great deal of time and effort' since 1968
'to turn things in the right direction and to prevent wrong decisions
influenced by political considerations'—meaning a French or British purchase
in the interests of European unity (of which he was a professed champion.).
He had done this because of his old friendship for Lockheed 'and based on
its past actions'. He now felt 'a little bitter' and would do nothing more
for the company. What's more, he would make his attitude clear if he were
consulted on the procurement decision by the admiralty or government.
Finally, he was considering writing to or phoning Courtlandt Gross, who was
still on Lockheed's board with the title 'Senior Adviser', and—at least in
Bernhard's view—not without influence.

The letter evidently made a strong impression on Haughton and Kotchian.
Whether moved by Bernhard's recollections of old and productive friendships,
or by the implied threat to throw his influence decisively against the
Orion, Lockheed came up with a new otter. Presumably Bixby-Smith had
conveyed to them the prince's expectation of 'about $1 million', because
that is exactly what was now proposed: a fixed commission of $1 million
provided at least four aircraft were bought. The prohibition of commission
on a government-to-government sale was conveniently forgotten. Bixby-Smith
conveyed the offer to the prince on December 2 during a visit to the royal
palace at Soestdijk, and he accepted immediately. Weisbrod, however, was to
be cut out of the reduced sum. The prince, for reasons which are not clear,
told Smith he did not wish the money to be paid through the Weisbrod route
and would prefer it to be paid into a numbered account in Geneva specially
opened for the purpose.

As it turned out, Bernhard never received his million dollars. The Dutch
Government opted for defence cuts and postponed its purchase of a successor
to the Neptunes. The prince's fateful, tell-tale letter lay forgotten in
Haughton's files. And meanwhile the timebomb in Washington ticked away on an
ever-shortening fuse.

3
Concurrent with all the Watergate investigations and quite independent of
them was another which had quite separate origins. In 1972 the Democratic
Senator from Idaho, Frank Church, had set up a Sub-committee on
Multinational Corporations of the powerful Senate Committee on Foreign
Relations, to follow up disclosures of ITT's interventions in Chile and to
investigate how far big companies were influencing or forming foreign
policy. From ITT Church and his Sub-committee moved on to the oil giants,
opening public hearings on Gulf, Exxon and Mobil on May 16, 1975.

'What we are concerned with', Church told a huge array of press, radio and
television reporters who would soon become very familiar with the
dark-panelled Hearings Room, No. 4221, in the Dirksen Senate Building, 'is
not a question of private or public morality. What concerns us here is a
major issue of foreign policy for the United States.' Watergate had shown
how domestic corruption could weaken democratic government. The
multinationals' investigation would show that corruption abroad subverted
the free world and weakened America's international standing.

The Senate's revelations of huge, systematic bribery by the oil companies
caused a sensation. Suddenly it was Church rather than Sam Irvin, Archibald
Cox or Stanley Sporkin who held the limelight; and now the Sub-committee
decided to expand its reach and go after Northrop.

Preceeding extract was from 'The Lockheed Papers '- Chapter Entitled: The
Grease Machine - By David Boulton

http://bilderberg.stagyro.org/bernhard.htm#Lockheed
Old April 23rd 04, 04:24 AM
Bookman

"*" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:07:14 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:48:42 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry

wrote:

try to view the future

The future for human beings on earth ends in 2012 according to the

remote
viewers.

They're pretty accurate too.

Blaming it on anonymous 'others' now, Alexa?

IIRC there were 'remote viewers' who klamed that
the world would end in 2000. OOOOPS!

Oh, and just so you know: Getting TOS'd or losing your
account due to non-poayment doesn't count as 'Lockheed
Censorship'. Just you you're clear on that, ya know?

Where's the Free Energy Welders, anyway?
Or is that another of your "doesn't require proof"
klames?

Facts don't need proof, they're already proven.

Facts are proven by repeated demonstration, or they are k'lames.

You steadfastly refuse to prove your k0-oky k'lames.

The Ayleeuns hate you. You will die. Someday.
On Earth. D3al.

When you gonna live on welder-power, Alexa?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old April 23rd 04, 04:33 AM
*

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:24:49 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote:

[...]

Facts don't need proof, they're already proven.

Facts are proven by repeated demonstration, or they are k'lames.

Once something is capable of being weighed or measured it is proven to exist
and that becomes fact.

Go look at the alien saucer at Groom Lake for yourself.

snip

When you gonna live on welder-power, Alexa?

Do you have access to Echelon and are using Echelon for illegal spying on
Usenet participants and violating their privacy?