Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 17th 04, 04:26 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Microsoft: Enables Lockheed's Echelon to Spy on the Wrold

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:56:28 -0700, "revlove"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
8IJfc.42402$U83.28281@fed1read03:

The entire world's population will all die at once, except those they take
with them.

Any idea how many will be taken? Or might I say: "already have been
taken?"

If she says "144,000", I'm gonna ****!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 17th 04, 05:07 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:40:03 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:05:30 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:58:16 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:41:45 GMT, * wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 03:38:11 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:35:44 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

[.]

What didn't?

Posts I made pointing out what I didn't write.

I think you Lockheed boys better prepare yourselves, because something is
****ing with Echelon.

And 'whatever' it is that is ****ing with Echelon has a lot more
technology
than you do.

I dunno. I have a Mark III toaster oven.

I wouldn't **** with the aliens I were you.

And ****ing with me is the same thing as ****ing with the aliens.

They don't like it.

Now moving on to thinly veiled threats?

It's not a threat. You're paranoia is clouding your thoughts. It's just
the way it is, nothing can change that.

How kooky!

Kook belief is faith based -- for fanatics who can not face the realization
that the Universe is much larger and far stranger than your comfy,
controlled life which makes it seem like things will always remain the same.

Your perspective is unintelligent and narrow.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent

Old April 17th 04, 05:12 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:22:32 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:33:01 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:30:33 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:37:33 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

I'm using a Microsoft OS, but that really dosen't mean anything, because
what I sent to Usenet is sometimes altered in transit in a fraction of a
second -- too quickly for a human to read, comprehend and answer.

So.... There's a Mighty Lockheed Microsoft Computer system somewhere
that's making you look like a delusional nutbag? It's doing a damned
good job.

Hardly snookie. What it means is Lockheed, and your arrogance are nothing
but child's play.

Everything I've ever said on Usenet has been child's play.

Heh, and the sad part about that is you had a chance to really effect a
change for the better, and didn't.

You let a golden opportunity pass you buy.

That's the whole point, nutbag.

Your perspective is narrow, ignorant and not much different than being in
the dark ages.

Old April 17th 04, 05:14 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:24:31 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:07:44 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

I wouldn't **** with the aliens I were you.

And ****ing with me is the same thing as ****ing with the aliens.

They don't like it.

The Aliens told me they think you're a nutbag.

Well, I know different.

Old April 17th 04, 05:16 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:27:58 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:07:14 GMT, "Irony Alert"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
CCLfc.143804$gA5.1741782@attbi_s03:

Are you able to provide a date for these events? If you can't be
exact, something like "Not later than [date]" will do.

I wonder if he still has that novelty eight-ball that makes decisions for
him?

"Signs point to Yes"

You have no choice about what the aliens do, but you DO have a choice about
what YOU do. And the course you've taken can only bring disaster to your
species.

You failed to accept responsibility for yourself, and instead chose to be
selfish.

Old April 17th 04, 05:19 AM
*

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:15:28 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 02:20:37 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:05:09 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:17:02 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:40:08 GMT, "Bookman"
wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
om...

I don't know what else they've done, but they sure ****ed in *baby's
Wheaties.

I don't think *lexa is a "Wheaties-type". She's more
of a "Froot Loops-type", IMO.

ESL!

What's kooky is killing people for profit.

Depends on who they are. Some people "need killin'", and if you can
make a few bucks at it in the process, seems like more of a public
service, to me.

Well with that philosophy, let's kill everyone and get rich.

That wasn't what I said, was it?

Well your and your species are killing everyone on earth.

Old April 17th 04, 05:22 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:17:46 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

"Humanity's demise is imminent, and always will be."

Every honest scientific mind on the planet disagrees with you.

Your species -- everyone -- is dying right now via the extinction process
and you didn't listen to the best scientific minds on the planet on how to
stop that. Your inaction is all any sentient species needs to know that
you and your Lockheed cohorts don't give a damn about life and living.

Why should the aliens allow you to pollute the Universe with your attitude?

Old April 17th 04, 05:27 AM
revlove

"*" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:17:46 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

"Humanity's demise is imminent, and always will be."

Every honest scientific mind on the planet disagrees with you.

Your species -- everyone -- is dying right now via the extinction process
and you didn't listen to the best scientific minds on the planet on how to
stop that. Your inaction is all any sentient species needs to know that
you and your Lockheed cohorts don't give a damn about life and living.

Why should the aliens allow you to pollute the Universe with your

attitude?

Whose side are you on, *?

~rev

Old April 17th 04, 05:40 AM
*

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:27:50 -0700, "revlove" wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:17:46 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

[...]

"Humanity's demise is imminent, and always will be."

Every honest scientific mind on the planet disagrees with you.

Your species -- everyone -- is dying right now via the extinction process
and you didn't listen to the best scientific minds on the planet on how to
stop that. Your inaction is all any sentient species needs to know that
you and your Lockheed cohorts don't give a damn about life and living.

Why should the aliens allow you to pollute the Universe with your

attitude?

Whose side are you on, *?

What is in the best interest of the Universe-at-large.

It's very simple, if one is alive they must support all life, or be a
contradiction to their own existence. Supporting life begins at home and
should be a pervasive attitude and philosophy in everything an individual,
family, community, government, and world does. It should be the prime
directive of any sentient species. And there should be free will to chose,
and there is. Human beings collectively -- all of them -- have not chosen
life, but death as their favored method of existence. And that they will
receive.

And another point one needs to consider when expanding their horizons and
contemplating the Universe or traveling it -- and that's disconnection from
the monetary system we have on earth.

The bottom line is, technology and space travel will render the earth
monetary system useless, and along with that the quest for power and
control. Human beings don't chose that -- they don't want that.

You can't have a free life-supporting species with a monetary system as it
exists on earth.

There's NO chance that earth's monetary system will change, and there;'s no
need for human beings to even consider or want technological advancement or
space travel. They're dead in the water, so to speak.