M22 globular cluster

Old July 10th 07, 11:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Daniele Gasparri

Default M22 globular cluster

Hello group;
this beautiful globular cluster is my last effort. It is a mosaic of 5
images taken with a little achromatic refractor 80-400 (Konus Vista) +
IR-cut and yellow filters to (try to) remove the chromatic aberration. The
result looks interesting and the stars are quite dot-like:
http://www.danielegasparri.com/eng/h...ammassi_14.htm

Clear skies

--
Daniele Gasparri
Perugia (Italy)

Old July 10th 07, 05:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Iordani

Daniele Gasparri wrote:

Hello group;
this beautiful globular cluster is my last effort. It is a mosaic of 5
images taken with a little achromatic refractor 80-400 (Konus Vista) +
IR-cut and yellow filters to (try to) remove the chromatic aberration. The
result looks interesting and the stars are quite dot-like:
http://www.danielegasparri.com/eng/h...ammassi_14.htm

Beautiful picture Daniele!
But hopefully not your last...
Old July 10th 07, 06:14 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Daniele Gasparri

"Iordani" ha scritto nel messaggio

Beautiful picture Daniele!

Thank you!

But hopefully not your last...

Yes... I meant newest, but not last (I hope! )...sorry, my english has
still to improve ..

Clear skies!

--
Daniele Gasparri
Perugia (Italy)

Old July 11th 07, 12:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Marty

VERY nice!
Marty

Old July 11th 07, 03:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ben

On Jul 10, 6:34 pm, (Marty) wrote:
VERY nice!
Marty

Fine effort, Daniele! That ones a keeper.

Ben

Old July 11th 07, 05:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Margo Schulter

Daniele Gasparri wrote:
"Iordani" ha scritto nel messaggio

Beautiful picture Daniele!

Thank you!

But hopefully not your last...

Yes... I meant newest, but not last (I hope! )...sorry, my english has
still to improve ..

Clear skies!

Dear Daniele,

Grazie, indeed, for the beautiful photograph.

English can be a curious language. I guess that we would typically
say "my latest photograph" -- or newest, of course.

Your image lends me special inspiration because M22 is one object
I definitely want to see with my new 20cm f/6 Skywatcher Dobsonian.
Of course, the results will be a bit less dramatic that in your
photograph, especially from a light-polluted urban site.

Most appreciatively,

Margo Schulter