Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

Old April 10th 21, 01:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve -Extraterrestrial Knowledge

R Kym Horsell wrote on 10/04/2021 7:21 am:

Snip

My mental model of that kind of drivel is along the lines
"humans will nebba gits two Mars acoz it's too far to walk".

Sure, they'll get there, just putting one foot in front of the other
..... but it might take a little while!! ;-P
--
Daniel
Old April 11th 21, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

=20As=20we=20know=20the=20speed=20of=20light=20is =20broken=20all=

=20the=20time.

NO,=20absolutely=20never,=20as=20dictated=20by=20t he=20laws=20of=
=20physics.

Sure,=20I=20can=20scan=20my=20vision=20from=20one= 20side=20of=20th=
e=20Andromeda=20galaxy=20to=20the=20other,=20BUT=2 0nothing=20signi=
ficant=20is=20actually=20moving=20that=20way.

Please=20cite=20just=20one=20example=20of=20the=20 c=20speed=20limi=
t=20being=20exceeded=20by=20something=20meaningful =20!

Old April 12th 21, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

Casag... wrote in message ...

As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.

NO, absolutely never, as dictated by the laws of physics.

The so called laws of physics are just laws that humans have put together
over time based on limited human understandings. Why can't you move forward?

Sure, I can scan my vision from one side of the Andromeda galaxy to the
other, BUT nothing significant is actually moving that way.

Please cite just one example of the c speed limit being exceeded by
something meaningful !

It doesn't work that way. You will just shoot down anything with your
prejudices.
Solution: Put aside your old text books and do some research on the latest
findings.

But I suspect that you are a shill.

Old April 12th 21, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

=20As=20we've=20pointed=20out=20many=20times=20be fore=20the=20uni=

verse=20is=20100=20bn=20light=20years
=20in=20diameter=20and=20grew=20to=20that=20size= 20in=20less=20th=

an=2014=20bn=20years.

The=20universe=20is=20obviously=20infinite,=20and= 20has=20no=20dim=
ensions,=20bounds=20or=20limits=20in=20any=20usual =20sense.

Proof=20?=20:=20Just=20go=20to=20any=20supposed=20 limit,=20and=20p=
oint=20to=20the=20other=20side.

Old April 12th 21, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

On 12/04/2021 9:53 am, Andrew W wrote:
Casag... wrote in message ...

As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.

NO, absolutely never, as dictated by the laws of physics.

The so called laws of physics are just laws that humans have put
together over time based on limited human understandings. Why can't you
move forward?

Sure, I can scan my vision from one side of the Andromeda galaxy to
the other, BUT nothing significant is actually moving that way.

Please cite just one example of the c speed limit being exceeded by
something meaningful !

It doesn't work that way. You will just shoot down anything with your
prejudices.
Solution: Put aside your old text books and do some research on the
latest findings.

But I suspect that you are a shill.

He is a logical thinker and calls it like it is. There are too many
fantasists around spewing complete nonsense. Yes I'd love it if the
real world was like the comics & sci fi, but you need to get a grip.
Humans will never survive long term on any other planet besides earth.
Sure we may get to Mars one day, but that won't last long. At best
we'll get a few humans to the surface but we will never ever colonize
Mars let alone any other planets.

Aliens have never visited earth and never will, and humans will never
leave the solar system. We aren't equipped to survive off earth.

It doesn't means the universe isn't fascinating. It's mind blowingly
unbelievable in scope & size, but we ain't going nowhere.
Old April 14th 21, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The universe is obviously infinite, and has no dimensions, bounds or limits in any usual sense.
Proof ? : Just go to any supposed limit, and point to the other side.

IOW no proof.

Not sure what IOW is. Probably something obvious, but I'm missing it at the moment.

In any case, assume the universe IS bounded and has some presumed limit. One could theoretically stand at that limit, and then just point a LY further. Since the universe is infinite and includes everything, anywhere you're pointing would also be part of the universe.