Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 11th 04, 08:23 AM
*

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

On 10 Apr 2004 21:53:08 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

[...]

Alexa's forte seems to be spurious alchemy. I suppose.

Next time your Lockheed employers decide to attack the United States of
America, remember who is watching.

Cheney's wife, Lynne, serves on Lockheed Martin's board, a service for which
she receives $120,000 in compensation. That's small change for the Cheney
family -- Dick earned $26.7 million in wages, bonuses, and stock options
last year -- but it raises serious questions of conflict of interest when
the potential "second lady" is on the payroll of the nation's largest
weapons maker.

No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed.

Old April 11th 04, 02:13 PM
John Griffin

* wrote:

On 10 Apr 2004 21:53:08 GMT, Robert Buchanan
wrote:

[...]

Alexa's forte seems to be spurious alchemy. I suppose.

Next time your Lockheed employers decide to attack the
United States of America, remember who is watching.

Cheney's wife, Lynne, serves on Lockheed Martin's board, a
service for which she receives $120,000 in compensation.
That's small change for the Cheney family -- Dick earned
$26.7 million in wages, bonuses, and stock options last
year -- but it raises serious questions of conflict of
interest when the potential "second lady" is on the payroll
of the nation's largest weapons maker.

No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed.

Very poor, Alexia. Get someone with some creativity and
imagination to help you write your regurgitations of bull****
like that. You don't have what it takes to be even sorta good at
it.

Old April 28th 04, 03:46 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:19:24 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed.

SIG FILE!!!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
"No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed." - *lexa 'connects the dots' )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 28th 04, 03:55 AM
*

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:46:38 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:19:24 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

No doubt about it, 9-11 was orchestrated by Lockheed.

SIG FILE!!!

It would make a good one, Lockheed made more money off 911 than anyone on
earth.