1001 I told you so but what am I coffeeboy posts!

Old April 9th 07, 10:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default 1001 I told you so but what am I coffeeboy posts!

nightbat wrote

Good work Science Officers the coffeeboys have been
reduced to stowfile chatting with their clueless selves. Never have so
many said so little as the auk crossposting lame ones. Hope you all had
a happy holiday weekend and may Earth's spring promise of fresh
abundance be yours.

Captain on the helm,
the nightbat
Old April 9th 07, 04:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Good work Science Officers the coffeeboys have been
reduced to stowfile chatting with their clueless selves. Never have so
many said so little as the auk crossposting lame ones. Hope you all had
a happy holiday weekend and may Earth's spring promise of fresh
abundance be yours.

Captain on the helm,
the nightbat

Thanks You Sir!

Had a good week-end.

C.H.J.

Old April 9th 07, 04:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Good work Science Officers the coffeeboys have been
reduced to stowfile chatting with their clueless selves. Never have so
many said so little as the auk crossposting lame ones. Hope you all had
a happy holiday weekend and may Earth's spring promise of fresh
abundance be yours.

Yet YOU are the one noticable in his absence - loon!

--
Got mail? I did ;-) Three and counting.
Got proof? Not yet, still waiting.

More Affirmation Of Coffeeboy Science Disinformation nightbat Misc 2 March 5th 07 06:58 AM
Kiss It Goodbye( I Told You So) [email protected] History 18 April 24th 06 12:16 PM
What my doctor told me Chris SETI 0 December 5th 05 08:15 PM
very interesting how 20-50 posts were back timed to flood betwwenthe 30 secondes between my two posts Rick Nelson Space Shuttle 3 July 23rd 05 11:13 AM
Told yah! Told yah! Pat Flannery History 3 September 15th 04 12:57 AM