Tonight is the big DEBATE..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th 15, 11:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

Default Tonight is the big DEBATE..

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 5:12:56 PM UTC-5, Lord Vath wrote:
On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 15:50:15 -0600, Chris L Peterson
wrote this crap:

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 17:02:02 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:

I'm sure that you're a Hillary, "She hasn't been criminally charged,
yet," Clintoon fan.

Right now, my vote is for Bernie Sanders. After him, Martin O'Malley.
But obviously, I'd vote for Hillary over any of the clowns in the
Republican bus. I don't have any real problem with her, I'd just
rather see a fresher face in the White House.

Hillary hates the military. She and her husband are also criminals.
Her husband was impeached and disbarred. She has also lost her law
license. She belongs in an orange pantsuit.

Hillary hates the military?? I think more accurately you hate yourself. I see it in every post of yours. Pathetic.

About debate advicegiven[_3_] Astronomy Misc 1 July 7th 09 03:30 PM
The Debate Double-A Misc 1 October 14th 04 04:06 AM
Debate on GR Jack Sarfatti Astronomy Misc 0 January 9th 04 01:53 AM
the antiquity of the ETI debate James Oberg History 1 August 12th 03 02:09 AM