Video: Skynet ? on Pentium 166 from 1997 ?

Old December 31st 19, 06:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Video: Skynet ? on Pentium 166 from 1997 ?

I should probably post this in a math forum, but it's currently not in my favorite list on google groups, but what the hell, you astronomers might be good at math to calculate distances, maybe this will interest you:

What is the chance of Skynet occuring/evolving from a random computer program created by accident as demonstrated/explored/discovered in this video ?! And freak accident from 1997 ! =D

Video: Skynet ? on Pentium 166 from 1997 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Qf...ature=youtu.be

Let me know if you have any freaky stories from your astronomy sessions and live.... seen any ufos ?! seen any ets ?! Did you have any data corruption from your telescope viewing or software usages ?! =D

Alternatively these files could be renamed to *.exe or *.com just to see what would happen =D

I hope you enjoy the story and also there is a little lesson/warning to be learned from it.

Especially for programmers working in large data centers ! =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck.