PNN Fundraising

Old November 25th 19, 07:01 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default PNN Fundraising

As soon as possible a fundraising will be launched based on PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) with the title :
“ Permanent human outposts on the Moon and on Mars through a non-missile propellantless space propulsion”

PNN prototypes will be given as gifts to donors .

PNN propellantless prototypes with relative manual and accessories to remove any doubt.

Here any info about PNN :
www.asps.it/another.htm
www.asps.it/takeoff.htm
https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/12/07...f-little-cart/

Old November 26th 19, 06:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 1:02:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
As soon as possible a fundraising will be launched based on PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) with the title :
“ Permanent human outposts on the Moon and on Mars through a non-missile propellantless space propulsion”

PNN prototypes will be given as gifts to donors .

PNN propellantless prototypes with relative manual and accessories to remove any doubt.

Here any info about PNN :
www.asps.it/another.htm
www.asps.it/takeoff.htm
https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/12/07...f-little-cart/

a ways Back, I designed a magnetic monopole drive.
The solar magnetic field would propel a monopole
surrounding the space craft.

The basic relation allowing hope for making this
craft is the rate of change of the polar gradients
of the body. EM theory allows infinite gradients
of the pole's magnetic field. In reality the gradients
are finite in rate at the pole.

So how to test for capacity to construct a monopole?
I would propose a trial and error testing program.
Many many designs of a charges antenna would be tested.
Basically this is done by using many element assembles
trials.

Why would this attack be hopeful? Because virtual
electric fields exist.
Old November 28th 19, 05:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

The government's been working on stuff like this for a long time, with nothing to
show for it. At least as far as we've been told .............

"Decades-old questions about the potential existence of fantastical anti-gravity
propulsion technologies have resurfaced following the Navy’s own disclosure of
encounters with unidentified aerial phenomena and our own original reporting on
a series of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that seem to defy our
current understanding of physics and aerospace propulsion. While the discussion
continues over whether any such technologies are feasible, the truth is that the
theoretical concepts behind them are anything but new. In fact, the U.S.
military and the federal government have been formally researching these radical
concepts since the 1950s, and according to our own research, those efforts have
continued on to this very day.

In our dive into what seems like something of a bottomless rabbit hole of
government studies into this exotic scientific realm, we have collected a body
of research, news reports, and firsthand accounts. These establish the fact that
the types of "anti-gravity", propellantless propulsion, and mass reduction
technologies described in the Navy’s recent "UFO" patents are at least based on
more than 60 years of peer-reviewed research conducted and published by the
likes of the American Institute of Physics, NASA, the American Institute of
Aeronautics and Astronautics, and the Air Force Research Laboratory."

See:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...early-70-years
Old November 28th 19, 04:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 11:30:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

The recent UFO images are radar or visible light? Either way
there are possible atmospheric conditions to
explain them. Isolated surface storm formation are
possible. As is a glowing storm cell. The rather
small size of these cells is likely a rare condition,
ergo rarely seen.

It wasn't until 1995 when the radiation sprites were
first recognized on the tops of some full blown
huge nimbi.
Old December 6th 19, 04:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 1:02:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
As soon as possible a fundraising will be launched based on PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) with the title :
“ Permanent human outposts on the Moon and on Mars through a non-missile propellantless space propulsion”

PNN prototypes will be given as gifts to donors .

PNN propellantless prototypes with relative manual and accessories to remove any doubt.

Here any info about PNN :
www.asps.it/another.htm
www.asps.it/takeoff.htm
https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/12/07...f-little-cart/

I looked at your references. They seem to lead back
to the EMdrive. He has progressed to resolving the
conflicting results of independent trials of his
supplied cavities.

Somebody requested a moon mission design using his
drive. He created a very speculative performance
theory of the drive. He claimed a drive capacity
without testing a vertical launch rocket. Basically
he relies on superconducting microwave power supplies.
The basic failure is that all superconductors have
a current limitation where it switches to
non-superconducting.
Old December 6th 19, 05:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Friday, December 6, 2019 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

I forgot the cavity itself is subject to shorting.
At a certain level an actual electron arc
occurs destroying the stable EM field.
Old December 17th 19, 04:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno venerdì 6 dicembre 2019 17:24:54 UTC+1, ha scritto:
[...]

2005 and less 50 watt of power

http://www.asps.it/qct05_ENG.mp4

this is better (2018)

https://neolegesmotus.com/2018/12/07...f-little-cart/

Old December 18th 19, 10:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno martedì 17 dicembre 2019 16:31:37 UTC+1, ha scritto:
[...]

Permanent human outposts on the Moon and Mars published Dec. 18 2019 on Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...project_build#