Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old September 27th 19, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Ooops, what I just posted does NOT matter at all because
I left out that I have ALWAYS-ONLY-ONE-thing-on-my-mind,
namely to do all those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",