All things are made of atoms.

Old November 21st 19, 07:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default All things are made of atoms.

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 10:30:25 PM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:

What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave? The answer,
(i'll give you a hint)...

imagine if you will..
a naked woman
maybe just from
taking a shower..
and you are
observering her..
through a window, maybe..

What happens next?

You pass out because of the loss of blood to the brain?