Universe is Round,and Flat

Old July 20th 07, 01:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Universe is Round,and Flat

What you see is what you get. I relate the universe to any large round
object. Easy to relate it to our Earth. Think of all the ways we see
the Earth. Standing on it its "flat" Seen from the Moon it is a round
blue ball. bert

Old July 20th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Luigi Caselli[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" ha scritto nel messaggio
What you see is what you get. I relate the universe to any large round
object. Easy to relate it to our Earth. Think of all the ways we see
the Earth. Standing on it its "flat" Seen from the Moon it is a round
blue ball. bert

I think Universe is Round, and Fat...
:-)

Luigi Caselli

Old July 20th 07, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What you see is what you get. I relate the universe to any large round
object. Easy to relate it to our Earth. Think of all the ways we see
the Earth. Standing on it its "flat" Seen from the Moon it is a round
blue ball. bert

You mean a round blue disk, Beeert. Didn't you know the Earth is flat ....
the pope decreed that over 500 years ago and the catholic clergy doesn't lie
(too busy playing hide-the-weenie with little boys).

Old July 23rd 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Miller

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What you see is what you get. I relate the universe to any large round
object. Easy to relate it to our Earth. Think of all the ways we see
the Earth. Standing on it its "flat" Seen from the Moon it is a round
blue ball. bert

This is the geometry of a closed universe, and the evidence does not
support such a thing. Else, you are confusing "observable universe"
with "total universe", the former simply do to the distance we can see
from our location of the light of objects within the distance light can
travel in the age of the universe.
Old July 23rd 07, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Scotty Where have you been ? Were you at the library trying to find a
book with the answer to how photons can be slowed to 3mph,and than
accelerate back to 186,242 mps? I'm still waiting for that answer. Fact
is there being no answer is the reason my "Spin is in theory" is based
on good science. Scotty if we
have an expanding universe it has to be open. We don't know if it is
expanding too fast or to slow?? Seems red light rules. Easy
theory is how the universe expands determines its ultimate fate. My
posting "round,and "flat" was only to show "perspective" I did not
post round or flat Reality is inflation made the universe round and
flat bert

Old July 23rd 07, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Luigi "Fat" sounds like you eat to many of your mothers round Italian
meat balls. If you let them sit to long they become flat. I can relate
your mothers old meat balls to our universe becoming flat. I make great
round meat balls,but their spacetime is very short,because they taste so
good that they never go flat.. bert

Old July 29th 07, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Reality is spacetime with its ability to make the universe bigger is
also making it flatter bert

Old August 1st 07, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

At the speed of light it is now impossible to circle the universe. It
can now be said its circumference is infinitely large. It now can be
said it is flat. At the first trillionth of a second of the BB it was a
sphere,and perfectly round,but 22 billion years of inflating its
roundness is gone,and it is flat. When another 22 billion years go by
the universe will take on the "saddle shape" a negative curve.(open)
Reality is the universe then will be unbounded If we could see other
universes we could tell their age by their shape. Young "sphere" Meddle
age "Flat" Old "saddle shaped". All due from its accelerating
expansion The sad part is I theorize in 22 billion years from now
the universe will become almost just empty space. bert