About the Binary Research Institute

Old December 9th 04, 01:45 PM
Rigo Muniz

Default About the Binary Research Institute

"E pur si muove," it reads - "Nevertheless, it does move."
-The words Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei uttered under his breath
at the height of the Inquisition, right after abjuring his belief that
the Earth revolved around the sun.

The Binary Research Institute was formed in 2001 to support and fund
research regarding the hypothesis that the Sun is part of a binary star
system. It is the goal of the Binary Research Institute to present
evidence for this theory, showing that the motion of the sun along a
binary orbital path can result in and better explain the same
precessional motion that current LuniSolar and Earth Wobble theories
attempt to account for.

The Binary Research Institute is dedicated to the exploration of
theories that aim to expand our understanding of celestial motion as it
relates to our own Solar System, and the Earth over long periods of
time.

The institute's founder is Walter W. Cruttenden, a former investment
banker, venture capitalist, and founder of E*Offering, an online
investment banking firm. He is currently chairman and CEO of Cruttenden
Partners LLC.

Rigoberto Muniz

http://home.earthlink.net/~muniz1/

Old December 9th 04, 09:03 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message . com, Rigo
Muniz writes

Not much.
You're about one post from being a spammer. And am I imagining it, or is
most of the spam on the newsgroups I look at coming from Google Groups?
(like that Inforelation stuff)
Old December 9th 04, 10:57 PM
Aidan Karley

In article , Jonathan Silverlight
wrote:
And am I imagining it, or is
most of the spam on the newsgroups I look at coming from Google Groups?
(like that Inforelation stuff)

I complained about InfoRelation spam to GGroups, and they did
respond, but it was in a very "shoulder-shruggy" way - `We don't really
care what people posting through us do, even if it makes us look bad'. NOT
an encouraging response.

--
Aidan Karley,
Aberdeen, Scotland,

Old December 10th 04, 12:41 AM
OG

"Rigo Muniz" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

This is a wonderful resource for students of Bad Science.

Old December 10th 04, 03:06 AM
Art Deco

Rigo Muniz wrote:

Forwarded to some on-topic groups:

[...]

Kooky! When will Planet X be naked eye visible?

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass." -- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her
200+ alien-implanted IQ
Old December 10th 04, 03:11 AM
ah

Art Deco wrote:
Rigo Muniz wrote:

[...]

"Star X"--the Seconday of the Binary g

And, no: I have no idea when it will be naked eye visible . . . I come from a
family that covers their eyes.
--
ah makes a good eye squint
Old December 10th 04, 04:05 AM
Aratzio

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 03:11:22 GMT, ah got double
secret probation because:

Art Deco wrote:
Rigo Muniz wrote:

[...]

Good that you do, heard one set of neighbors covers their mouth and
another covers their ears.
Old December 10th 04, 05:06 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 20:06:37 -0700, Art Deco
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

Rigo Muniz wrote:

[...]

Madre de Dios! Where do these people come from?
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"Actually the Law of Conservation of Energy proves there's free energy." - Professor Alexa connects some brand new dots.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old December 10th 04, 05:33 AM
Tom McDonald

Rigo Muniz wrote:

[...]

I suspect he's trying to lure folks to his web page, to sell
them herbal remedies and to get paid for click-throughs to
Amazon, etc. IOW, he's probably a spammer on a limited budget.

Let's see if he follows through with any discussion. So far,
the three posts of his I can find here are announcements, all
with some flaking of this binary companion, but also selling
something. Do we have an incipient REM here?

--
Tom McDonald
http://webpages.charter.net/tsmac/tmcdonald2672/
Old December 10th 04, 01:06 PM
Rigo Muniz

your Wish is Granted! forgive if you interepret this as spasmming I
won't post my signature along with my web site address ... my only
response to sarcasm is pity and silence for those still drowning in the
dark stygian waters of ignorance.

If you care to read the web site you will discover true scientific
research... This is only an hyphothesis in the making and waiting to be
become a factual theoretical theory by the results. So far progress is
encouraging.

Sincerely,

Rigoberto Muniz