dusty shelves

Old August 25th 03, 12:27 PM
Hallerb

Default dusty shelves

COLUMBIA INVESTIGATION
NASA set to revamp system

By Michael Cabbage | Sentinel Space Editor
Posted August 25, 2003

Sounds like Challenger all over again. We will do better promise. Then they
forgot the lessons of the past

I see they are planning on returning to flight before a RCC redesign. I guess
that pretty much calls another orbiter lost if the problem should reoccur.
Still no fast supplies to orbit, a MAJOR mistake if you ask me.

Well I guess its a improvement.

Old August 25th 03, 01:44 PM
MasterShrink

Sounds like Challenger all over again. We will do better promise. Then they
forgot the lessons of the past

I see they are planning on returning to flight before a RCC redesign. I guess
that pretty much calls another orbiter lost if the problem should reoccur.
Still no fast supplies to orbit, a MAJOR mistake if you ask me.

Well I guess its a improvement.

Sweet Jesus!

hallerb! Now appearing for a limited time with grammer and punctuation!

-A.L.
Old August 25th 03, 05:13 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , MasterShrink
writes
Sounds like Challenger all over again. We will do better promise. Then they
forgot the lessons of the past

I see they are planning on returning to flight before a RCC redesign. I guess
that pretty much calls another orbiter lost if the problem should reoccur.
Still no fast supplies to orbit, a MAJOR mistake if you ask me.

Well I guess its a improvement.

Sweet Jesus!

hallerb! Now appearing for a limited time with grammer and punctuation!

Sorry, but no. "its a improvement" is still the same old Hallerb, trying
to sound like a heavy in an old film.
But "grammer" ? :-)
--
"Roads in space for rockets to travel....four-dimensional roads, curving with
relativity"
Old August 25th 03, 11:21 PM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Jonathan Silverlight" wrote in message
In message , MasterShrink
writes
Sounds like Challenger all over again. We will do better promise. Then

they
forgot the lessons of the past

I see they are planning on returning to flight before a RCC redesign. I

guess
that pretty much calls another orbiter lost if the problem should

reoccur.
Still no fast supplies to orbit, a MAJOR mistake if you ask me.

Well I guess its a improvement.

Sweet Jesus!

hallerb! Now appearing for a limited time with grammer and punctuation!

Sorry, but no. "its a improvement" is still the same old Hallerb, trying
to sound like a heavy in an old film.
But "grammer" ? :-)

Well, if you really want to nitpick, it's it's not its and an not a.

:-) But since it was so much better than usual, I figured I'd cut Bob a
break. :-)

Old August 26th 03, 04:49 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Herb Schaltegger wrote in
:

P.S. It should be "grammar" in your own post ;-)

'Tis a law of Usenet that all spelling/grammar flames must contain at least
one spelling/grammar error. :-)

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.
Old August 26th 03, 05:24 PM
Sam Seiber

Jorge R. Frank wrote:

'Tis a law of Usenet that all spelling/grammar flames must contain at least
one spelling/grammar error. :-)

Cool! I didn't even know I was playing by the rules when I
played grammar flame a month ago. Fun game. Get the home version.

Sam