SN15 Hop Test Spoiler Alert

Old May 5th 21, 11:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default SN15 Hop Test Spoiler Alert

So far so good.

What I thought might have been a fire at the base of the rocket, might
have been an intentional methane flare off. The computer I was watching
it from didn't have audio. Anyway about 10 minutes after landing and it
looks like the fire is out and the rocket is just venting off gasses.

Cautious Congratulations SpaceX!

Dave
Old May 5th 21, 11:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

My only complaint was that it doesn't appear SpaceX offered their own
live video feed this time. Video on this flight was pretty jagged,
at least on the NasaSpaceFlight.com YouTube website. Very little
in-flight video available. Just launch and 8 seconds before
landing. Weather conditions and overcast skies prevented ground cameras
from seeing much. But what I could see looked very, very good....

Dave
Old May 6th 21, 03:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article ,
says...

My only complaint was that it doesn't appear SpaceX offered their own
live video feed this time. Video on this flight was pretty jagged,
at least on the NasaSpaceFlight.com YouTube website. Very little
in-flight video available. Just launch and 8 seconds before
landing. Weather conditions and overcast skies prevented ground cameras
from seeing much. But what I could see looked very, very good....

I believe they did have official video. It was on the SpaceX website.

Jeff

SN15 Hop Test David Spain Policy 0 May 5th 21 10:46 PM
SN15 Hop Attempt This Afternoon David Spain Policy 1 April 30th 21 07:06 PM
Alert, Alert, Alert: Something controversial happened in theBig 8 Steven de Mena Misc 0 September 19th 05 05:56 AM
Planetary Tilt Not A Spoiler For Habitation (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 1 August 25th 03 05:42 PM
Planetary Tilt Not A Spoiler For Habitation Ron Baalke Science 0 August 25th 03 04:46 PM