Heavy air Tearing up Beaches

Old September 12th 18, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Heavy air Tearing up Beaches

Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert
Old September 12th 18, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:43:01 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

The crabs on the beaches probably don't even notice the 150 mph winds.
Old September 13th 18, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:03:00 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:43:01 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

The crabs on the beaches probably don't even notice the 150 mph winds.

There are crabs right here,and they crawl from under their rock when ever I post.Bert
Old September 13th 18, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homoreber G=emc^2" has
crabs in Bert's crotch when ever SwineBert posts which is
why the "Tremendous https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert
with fire and fury like the world has never seen before"

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO. "O ya"

Old September 13th 18, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:03:00 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:43:01 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

The crabs on the beaches probably don't even notice the 150 mph winds.

Especially the crabs in your crotch!

Double-A
Old September 14th 18, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:15:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:03:00 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:43:01 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

The crabs on the beaches probably don't even notice the 150 mph winds.

Especially the crabs in your crotch!

Double-A

I'm building my boats and seeing Walmart top guns later today.I would do it for free knowing I saved the lives of children.However right now I'm thinking of making $38 on each boat and with Walmart that would be big bucks.More even then 3 Nobels.Plus its fun.All goes into my M&M company WOW.Might go public?? Who knows??? Bert
Old September 14th 18, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 1:40:40 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 2:15:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:03:00 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 3:43:01 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

The crabs on the beaches probably don't even notice the 150 mph winds..

Especially the crabs in your crotch!

Double-A

I'm building my boats and seeing Walmart top guns later today.I would do it for free knowing I saved the lives of children.However right now I'm thinking of making $38 on each boat and with Walmart that would be big bucks.More even then 3 Nobels.Plus its fun.All goes into my M&M company WOW.Might go public?? Who knows??? Bert

Your boats should be in Carolina right now!

Double-A

Old September 15th 18, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 1:43:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

Just got the number to call Walmart executives Will call Monday,and show how my boat was in the news..I have two other things going,and I think I'm doing to much.O to be young again or just to hear. Bert

Old September 15th 18, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
Hurricanes will go from 5 to 6.The nice white sand of beaches that
took millions of years Think about hat is happening Bert

The crabs on the beaches probably don't even notice the 150 mph winds.

There are crabs right here,and they crawl from under their rock when
ever I post.Bert

Do you really think it's a good thing to admit that ?