Quantum realm is all particle actions

Old April 22nd 15, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Quantum realm is all particle actions

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 9:33:27 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Here you see how different QM realm is from our macro realm.In macro its waves that do the work. TreBert PS getting thoughts on how QM realm came to be.It will be posted soon.

Reason gravity needs "NO WAVES" is its a particle particle action. TreBert
Old April 27th 15, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 9:38:51 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 9:33:27 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Here you see how different QM realm is from our macro realm.In macro its waves that do the work. TreBert PS getting thoughts on how QM realm came to be.It will be posted soon.

Reason gravity needs "NO WAVES" is its a particle particle action. TreBert

Gtavity works in reality much like "gluons" Lots of reasons why. TreBert