The fallacy of black holes

Old August 2nd 05, 12:14 AM
Bill Sheppard

Default The fallacy of black holes

wrong

is becus the high pressure the vapors
have to escape somewheres

Satanic Gasses.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-) Back to corner..

oc

Old August 2nd 05, 12:13 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Reality is "to much hard evidence" Evidence shown to us by the Hubble.
Bert

Old August 2nd 05, 03:17 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

wrong

is becus the high pressure the vapors
have to escape somewheres

Satanic Gasses.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-) Back to corner..

oc

nightbat

One for the coffee boys Officer oc? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

carry on,
the nightbat
Old August 2nd 05, 03:44 PM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

wrong

is becus the high pressure the vapors
have to escape somewheres

Satanic Gasses.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-) Back to corner..

oc

nightbat

One for the coffee boys Officer oc? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

carry on,
the nightbat

Still can't let go of the coffee boy lames, eh frootbat?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old August 2nd 05, 03:53 PM
Bill Sheppard

From NB:

One for the coffee boys Officer oc? Ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha

No, "Satanic Gasses" was a spoof on Salmon Rushdie's book "Satanic
Verses", an expos=E9 of the Koran, for which the ragheads have a
contract out on him. oc

Old August 2nd 05, 04:34 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Reality is "to much hard evidence" Evidence shown to us by the Hubble.
Bert

nightbat

Not quite Officer Bert, the photos shown by the Hubble telescope
point to some unusual mysterious gravity pulling center object the likes
of which no one has been able to physically see as yet. And would you
want to really get close enough? The nightbat " Black Comet " is a
theoretical condensed altered neutron Chandra upper limit class star
matter monster that consumes everything within local gravitational
reach. Oh the humanity, it knows no relative reference frame, no
limiting galactic reach, no hope for present survival if caught in its
horizon inverse pulling tail, no visible light to detect it, no viable
resolution other then nightbat's original presented one, no cosmic
stream stopping, no local frame regular matter object resisting, no once
formed initial Hawking presented deduced leaking or dissipating, that
comes later, no escaping until reborn into a newly formed galaxy,
timeless, dangerously beautiful, exotic, all space resident powerful,
mesmerizing, enigmatic, perplexing, mind boggling, clueless sci fi
producing, life permitting, strong condensed energy matter forming, holy
cotton candy immense effect smallest strange object that only the
profound mind of nightbat could have possibly resolutely model resolved.

Coming to a friendly book store nearest you. Watch for the continuing
amazing saga and adventures of the nightbat and all his action packed
science theories. As he unites all of net physics, cosmology,
mathematical, astronomy ongoing science, with of course the famous
scientist's and space heroes of old. Yes, oh please! they all cry out,
unite us Captain nightbat, unite us. Hmmmmmm, Ok, I'll do my Officer
duty best.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old August 2nd 05, 04:46 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From NB:

One for the coffee boys Officer oc? Ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha

No, "Satanic Gasses" was a spoof on Salmon Rushdie's book "Satanic
Verses", an exposé of the Koran, for which the ragheads have a
contract out on him. oc

nightbat

Oh heaven forbid poor guy, not respecting all the religious clan
ones, unlike the nightbat 1947 arriving Star Race anointed one. Still
term spoof of your " Satanic Gasses " is most appropriate towards the
clueless coffee boy iterations. Thanks for the laugh as always Officer
oc. And thankfully for once you didn't include Officer Zinni your
scheduled Starship united field working partner.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old August 2nd 05, 04:53 PM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

So when will it be in bookstores, frootbat? You've been making these
claims for weeks now.

Old August 2nd 05, 05:01 PM
Art Deco

In article , nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From NB:

One for the coffee boys Officer oc? Ha,
ha, ha, ha, ha

No, "Satanic Gasses" was a spoof on Salmon Rushdie's book "Satanic
Verses", an exposé of the Koran, for which the ragheads have a
contract out on him. oc

nightbat

Oh heaven forbid poor guy, not respecting all the religious clan
ones, unlike the nightbat 1947 arriving Star Race anointed one. Still
term spoof of your " Satanic Gasses " is most appropriate towards the
clueless coffee boy iterations. Thanks for the laugh as always Officer
oc. And thankfully for once you didn't include Officer Zinni your
scheduled Starship united field working partner.

carry on,
the nightbat

What does "the nightbat 1947 arriving Star Race anointed one" mean,
frootbat?

[insert next coffee boy lame here]

Old August 2nd 05, 06:20 PM
Double-A

Art Deco wrote:
nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

wrong

is becus the high pressure the vapors
have to escape somewheres

Satanic Gasses.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-) Back to corner..

oc

nightbat

One for the coffee boys Officer oc? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

carry on,
the nightbat

Still can't let go of the coffee boy lames, eh frootbat?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

Tell you what, Art, if you'll stop your insults, we'll stop our coffee
boy jokes.

"Why c-can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King.

Double-A