BAA annual exhibition meeting..

Old June 23rd 06, 11:10 AM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk
Default BAA annual exhibition meeting..

..at the Cavendish Lab Cambridge just off the M11 J13 tomorrow Saturday June 24 from 1030 - 1700. Try these maps....

http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk/directions_area.php
http://www.cam.ac.uk/map/v3/drawmap....20of%20Physics

Hope to see you there. I'll be in the Section/Societys exhib area.

Maurice Gavin
aka Nytecam
www.astroman.fsnet.co.uk

Last edited by nytecam : June 23rd 06 at 11:20 AM.
Old June 23rd 06, 12:12 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

nytecam typed

..at the Cavendish Lab Cambridge just off the M11 J13 tomorrow Saturday
June 24 from 1030 - 1700. Try these maps....

http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk/directions_area.php
http://tinyurl.com/fq2as

Hope to see you there. I'll be in the Section/Societys exhib area.

I will be there (in the wheelchair, with David Arditti pushing...)

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old June 23rd 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Yep I plan to go as well

See you all there

Andy

Mr Andrew R Green B.Sc(Hons) FRAS.
Web: www.stardomeplanetarium.co.uk

nytecam typed

Old June 24th 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default BAA annual exhibition meeting just got back

Very quiet this time round!

The presentation by Martin Mobberly (Sky Notes) was superb very funny as was
the tribute follow up by Tom Bowles, absolutely priceless.

If you went I hope you also had a great time.

Cheers

Old June 26th 06, 09:59 AM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy G
Very quiet this time round!

Was it!

The presentation by Martin Mobberly (Sky Notes) was superb very funny as was
the tribute follow up by Tom Bowles, absolutely priceless.

If you went I hope you also had a great time.

Cheers

Andy

Mr Andrew R Green B.Sc(Hons) FRAS.
Web: www.stardomeplanetarium.co.uk

I agree - Tom's 'tribute' was priceless - I'm glad when it ended - I was into a coughing fit with laughter and had to look away from the screen to recover!

"Andy G" wrote in message
Yep I plan to go as well

See you all there

Andy

Mr Andrew R Green B.Sc(Hons) FRAS.
Web:
www.stardomeplanetarium.co.uk

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
nytecam
yped

..at the Cavendish Lab Cambridge just off the M11 J13 tomorrow Saturday
June 24 from 1030 - 1700. Try these maps....

http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk/directions_area.php
http://tinyurl.com/fq2as

Hope to see you there. I'll be in the Section/Societys exhib area.

I will be there (in the wheelchair, with David Arditti pushing...)

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Hello Helen - shame we didn't chat - I did with David!