The first Picture of Black Hole

Old April 9th 19, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default The first Picture of Black Hole

Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old April 9th 19, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 3:05:07 PM UTC-5, Hägar wrote:
Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

How could you possibly see something that is not there?
Old April 9th 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I wonder what color that black hole will be?

Double-A

Old April 9th 19, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 4:02:58 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

I wonder what color that black hole will be?

Black as the night.

Old April 10th 19, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hags is just jealous. But then he's also jealous of his neighbor with the
new double-wide.

Old April 10th 19, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 09/04/2019 Ã* 23:02, Double-A a écritÂ*:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I wonder what color that black hole will be?

Double-A

The black is not a color, the black is absence of light

Oxford dictionary: "The property possessed by an object of producing
different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or
emits light."
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/colour

Encyclopeadia Britannica: "So does this mean that black and white aren’t
real colors"
https://www.britannica.com/story/are...d-white-colors

Old April 10th 19, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hags is just jealous. But then he's also jealous of his neighbor with the
new double-wide.

*** Trollster, you are living proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder and
rots the brain. After all, you're a resident of that backwater State of
Missoura ... 'nuff said ...

Old April 12th 19, 10:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 10:45:36 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 09/04/2019 Ã* 23:02, Double-A a écritÂ*:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I wonder what color that black hole will be?

Double-A

The black is not a color, the black is absence of light

Oxford dictionary: "The property possessed by an object of producing
different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or
emits light."
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/colour

Encyclopeadia Britannica: "So does this mean that black and white aren’t
real colors"
https://www.britannica.com/story/are...d-white-colors

About 6 years ago I posted that a BH was shaped like a donut.The donut hole was he black hole.I was right,as shown by its picture.The space around the hole is of very high temp.Heat protons show this reality.Bert
Old April 19th 19, 11:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

super70s wrote:

Le 09/04/2019 à 23:02, Double-A a écrit :
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Coming on Wednesday, read details below:

https://news.yahoo.com/first-photo-b...221604766.html

Here is a picture of an "A" type Black Hole:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13VcUY-3D8efeSmn-
_eXbMlnv3Uyi9OK-_cxqX
PqMYec/edit?usp=sharing

I wonder what color that black hole will be?

Double-A

The black is not a color, the black is absence of light

Oxford dictionary: "The property possessed by an object of producing
different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or
emits light."
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/colour

Encyclopeadia Britannica: "So does this mean that black and white
aren’t real colors"
https://www.britannica.com/story/are...d-white-colors

About 6 years ago I posted that a BH was shaped like a donut.The donut
hole was he black hole.I was right,as shown by its picture.The space
around the hole is of very high temp.Heat protons show this
reality.Bert

I'm curious if the black hole would look the same if photographed from
the north or photographed from the south, or from any angle. Seems like
it would.

Uhhhh, IT'S NOT A REAL PICTURE.
It's only another one of NASA's " CGI artist interpretations " of some radio
telescope data.

Do you honestly believe that they can not show you a picture of the black
hole claimed to be at the center of the milky way galaxy. but can show you
one from "deep space" that is millions of light years away ?
.......If so, I got a real deal of a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.....Or
perhaps I can sell you a slightly used "Mueller report" ?

Old April 19th 19, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 5:03:27 AM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
super70s wrote:

[...]

Too many stars between us and the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
In the far away galaxy the stars were smart enough to stay away from the dangerous black hole.

Yes I will buy your bridge in Brooklyn for a slightly used Mueller report.