Art the 'Butt plug' Deco

Old June 18th 05, 08:46 PM
Raving Loonie

Default Art the 'Butt plug' Deco

Nightingale,

Insofar as you forwarded my response to alt.usenet.kooks, it would seem
as if you do not take my comments seriously.

Here is the evidence. .. What is there NOT to take seriously ?

Statistics as of June 18th, 2005

sci.astro
This month's top posters
93 ~~~~~~~~
56 ~~~~~~
39
36
35

alt.alien.visitors
This month's top posters
197 ~~~~~~~~
164
129
126 ~~~~~~~~
97

ne.weather
This month's top posters
76 ~~~~~~~
73 ~~~~~~
8

alt.usenet.kooks
This month's top posters
786 ~~~~~~~~~~
402 ~~~~~~~~~~
353
240 ...

alt.astronomy
This month's top posters
255
200 ~~~~~~~~~~~
169
120
111 ~~~~~~~~~
109
99
82
82
74

comp.os.os2.advocacy
This month's top posters
392 ~~~~~~~~~~~
391 ~~~~~~~~~
35
20 "william by...
19
15

rec.music.classical
This month's top posters
388 ~~~~~~~~~~
381 ~~~~~~~

rec.sport.basketball.college
This month's top posters
104 ~~~~~~~
85 ~~~~~~~~
57
19
16

Old June 19th 05, 03:20 AM
Raving Loonie

Art Deco wrote:
Fred Hall wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:21:54 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:

[...]

And another thread with my name in the subject, fanboi!

Are you a coward that you didn't post this to AUK, fanboi?

You may continue kookdancing.

What frightens me is that your fanboi is obsessed with things anal.
Does this one hang out in alt.astronomy, also?

He does indeed, with occasional sightings in rec.music.classical and
apparently spp as well. Last month fanboi here went on a poasting
frenzy consisting of nothing but fart lames.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne

Is ' Fred Hall ' one of your Kling-on's, Stucco ?

Old June 19th 05, 03:28 AM
Art Deco

Raving Loonie wrote:

wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:

[...]

No, he's a well-respected kookologist, fanboi. Next stupid question?

Old June 19th 05, 03:41 AM
Raving Loonie

Art Deco wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:

[...]

Oh ?

So it mean that he represents your own favorite brand of Astroglide=99

Old June 19th 05, 04:00 AM
Fred Hall

On 18 Jun 2005 19:20:19 -0700, "Raving Loonie"
wrote:

wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:

[...]

Nah. I'm Kali's sock, but I've heard rumors of a trade.

Old June 19th 05, 04:02 AM
Fred Hall

On 18 Jun 2005 19:41:45 -0700, "Raving Loonie"
wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

wrote:

Raving Loonie wrote:

[...]

I'm just trying to figure out why you have a fixation with all things
anal.

Explanation?