AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

Old February 27th 04, 01:16 PM

Default AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

GLOBAL NETWORK SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY
VIGIN CALLE DE PILLER 21B,
MADRID,SPAIN.

From: The Desk of Managing Director,
International Promotion/Prize Award Dept.
Ref: GNS/255126003/04ES
Batch: 15/00018/1PD

AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the release today,27th FEBUARY 2004, of the TEMPO GLOBAL NETWORK SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 14th of FEBUARY,2004. Your name attached to ticket number 025-11464992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky number 13-15-22-37-39-43, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You are therefore been approve for the lump sum pay out of €415,810.00= (Four Hundred and Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred Ten Euros Only) in cash credit to the file REF:GNS/255126003/4ES This is from a total prize of €8,732,010.00Euros share among the 21 (Twenty One) International winners in this category.

CONGRATULATION!

Your fund is now deposited with a security names. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award a top secret from the public notice until your claim as been processed and your prize money remitted to your account as this is a part of our Security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Australia, USA, Europe, Asia, New Zealand, Middle-East and South-North America. As part of our international promotions program, which we conducted once in a year. We hope with a part of your prize, you will take part in our end of the year high stake €100 Million International Lottery.

To being your claim, please contact your prize claim agent, MR. RICHARD THOMAS, (Foreign Service Manager) AXA INSURANCE COMPANY Tel:+34 646 395 290. for processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of you choice.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later until than the 19th of MARCH, 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE HACIENDA as unclaimed.

Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your correspondence with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any address do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Be informed that your prize claim agent will apply for your prize claim certificate and send a copy to you upon your payment is made.
Congratulation again from all member of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program.

Best regards,
MARIA SANCHEZ