There are lots of aliens out there in space.

Old January 10th 18, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default There are lots of aliens out there in space.

Double-A wrote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:05:16 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 5:29:32 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 3:07:01 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 10:26:31 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest
wrote:
They know about us. They are waiting for us to get smart enough to
talk to them about things that matter in the universe.

Too many aliens here in Portland!

Build the wall!

Double-A

Like Mexicale its Portialande If we went to war with Mexico it would
be hard to find an army.Bert

The war has already been going on for a long time. They have already
quietly invaded and are taking over!

Double-A

ATTENTION,.....WE HAVE ONE THAT CAN SEE.

Too bad Trump dropped his investigation into fraudulent voting.
Politicians here make it as easy as possible to vote without ever even
showing any ID to register or vote by mail! As soon a enough Mexicans
are voting here, they will vote in a Mexican run government here, and
change the official language to Spanish!

Double-A

While I'm still immensely glad Hitlery is history.
Today was not a day I'm too proud of being a Trump supporter.

......He's seemingly backing down on DACA, and bouncing the wall down the
road.
I hope this is just some publicity ploy that has a hidden agenda.

UNLESS,...... he knows damn well the politicians will never agree to
anything by March, and then he can just sign an exec order to build the
wall,....and toss the DACA babies out on their ear.

Old January 10th 18, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6:19:14 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:

.....He's seemingly backing down on DACA, and bouncing the wall down the
road...

Do you suppose that he is backing down on the wall because he promised (at least several dozens of times both before and after the election) that Mexico was going to be paying for it... and that is a promise that will be impossible to keep, and he finally knows it?
Old January 10th 18, 10:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6:19:14 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:

.....He's seemingly backing down on DACA, and bouncing the wall down
the road...

Do you suppose that he is backing down on the wall because he promised
(at least several dozens of times both before and after the election)
that Mexico was going to be paying for it... and that is a promise that
will be impossible to keep, and he finally knows it?

No, because "the wall" is not really that expensive, when you consider that
not having it, costs the economy far more than the 1..8 Million they are
currently budgeting per year.

We currently spend far more than that just shipping the illegals out of the
country, after catching them, and housing them, and putting them on busses.
Only to have them turn around and come right back again, and shoot US
citizens.
Time to stop the waste of taxpayer money, and lives.

BTW, after that little meeting today,.....Trump tweeted that the wall and
other border protective measures MUST be a part of any DACA agreement that
the house comes up with.
So I guess he realized that he may have misspoke, or not been clear of his
intent.

Hey,.....even he is allowed a gaff or two, just like the rest of us.
Although Trump keeps surprising us with a lot of deliberate trolling and
misdirection that is making the democrats look like buffoons.

Old January 11th 18, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Double-A wrote:
[...]

Places here in Mexicale haveSpanish names like LA.Anaheim sounds German? They are building a huge low income home on Lincoln St.just a block from the senior Center where I'm now typing.Its a scam by HUD and and rich realters.One of the reasons I ran for mayor.I wanted to stop these jungles.I had a better idea for poor families.Bert PS Fair but high of 68 and low of 51.I wonder when it will rain again??
Old January 11th 18, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Double-A wrote:
[...]

I heard the rents in Portland have leveled off due to the completion of many of the new apartment projects that have been in progress. That gives me some hope that maybe I can stay in my apartment a while longer before I am priced back out into the streets.

Double-A

Old January 13th 18, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
[...]

*** Calling San Salvador and Nigeria a ******** ??? that is evil ???
No, evil is saying: If you like your doctor, then you can keep your doctor,
or: If you like your preset plan, then you can keep your preset plan ...
period.
And then renege on it ... now that is evil.

Old January 13th 18, 09:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
[...]

I never said Trump was "evil"
He just used the same word that the rest of us use.

As for calling those countries ********S,.....I agree with him, and so do
the people who are coming from those ******** countries.
DACA is proof that they know Trump is right, and they don't want to go
back. and even the democrats know those countries are ********s.

Ask any of those bashing trump right now, when was the last time they went
for a vacation to any of those ******** countries ?

Old January 13th 18, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

WOW,....did I call that one.
The democraps are going nuts, demnding that not only can the DACA babies
stay and get full citizenship, but they can also bring in their extended
families as well.
including the parents that brought them here illegally.
.....And NO FUNDING, for the wall.
And the Democrat party is threatening to kick any of their party members
out, if they vote against the party line.
( WELCOME TO DEMOCRATIC SOVIET RUSSIA AMERIKA )

No wonder why Trump asked why OUR PAID POLITICIANS, only want to work for
the benefit of people from ******** countries

I sure am glad that the democrats are working for the illegals, and thumbing
their noses at the US citizens and those who are trying to come here through
legal channels.
Trump now guaranteed to win in 2020,...and probably will win again in 2024.
As there will be no democratic party left to run against him.

Now just waiting to see if the superbowlers "take a knee" during the anthem,
and finish off the tax-money bleed that was the NFL.
And save us even more money.

Old January 13th 18, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 12:19:13 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
[...]

The best hotel in Haiti is probably a mud hut on a muddy street with chickens and orphans playing outside in the mud! Papa Doc and Baby Doc kept it just that way!

Double-A

Old January 14th 18, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
palsing wrote:
[...]

*** the kid is playing with the 3 cents that the Clinton Foundation
could spare from every dollar donated for "the chillen" of that
******** and corrupt nation ... imagine getting hit by a double
whammy ... earthquake and the Clinton ripoff machine ...
but at least Chelsea is getting her 750K/year for managing
the extortion scheme ...