Comets Have Charge

Old January 12th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Comets Have Charge

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:05:02 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 3:36:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Good reason why.They have free electrons that create static electricity..Thus they attract and hold space dust.Comets that have a high charge have long and bright tails. This is my latest Nobel worthy theory.It will be proven in my life time,and that means I have to brush up on Swedish. Skoll TreBert

Comets with two tails fits best One is - the other + Bert

Well at least one has a charge. The other may not.

Double-A

Old January 12th 18, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:05:02 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 3:36:00 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Good reason why.They have free electrons that create static electricity..Thus they attract and hold space dust.Comets that have a high charge have long and bright tails. This is my latest Nobel worthy theory.It will be proven in my life time,and that means I have to brush up on Swedish. Skoll TreBert

Comets with two tails fits best One is - the other + Bert

AA Why don't you and Kim share a roof? I was going to pay for sandy's roof but we did not get along well.Tresia is now my best girl friend.She owns her own home in Mt. Baldy.She is my health and wealth provider and myM&M partner.She has a bad cold as I.She sees snow on MT Baldy from her back yard. Today's high is 72 and the low 52.Raining in Boston,and that is better than snow.Days are getting longer,and I like that.Bert
Old January 13th 18, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:43:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I have invited Kim to move, but she has her reasons. I'll explain when K have more time.

Douboe-A

Old January 25th 18, 04:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 3:31:19 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I'm thinking of moving to LA,and have a warehouse there and an M&M office in Beverly Hills.Bert
Old January 25th 18, 05:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" is praising
and pimping himself with his daily Glazierola about Bert "moving
to LA,and have a warehouse there and an "Maggots&Manure"
(M&M) office) in Beverly Hills from which Bert will get even
more of those https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017,
and https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, &
his IPO which means Glazier's **Idiotic Public Orations**
to which he added: "Get the picture" because SwineBert says:

"I am a proud Jew with an IQ of 122" & "I know how everything
works" since I use my "Cocaine that is my wonder-drug", says
crack-whore Bert, whose "bar tab for Bud Light broke all records"
just like "Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "O ya". -- say Bert
who whines: "I am all alone in my van and I am depressed"...
and "I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO

Old January 25th 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7:31:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sounds great! What will you be shipping out of the warehouse?

Double-A

Old January 26th 18, 05:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

wrote:
Good reason why.They have free electrons that create static
electricity.Thus they attract and hold space dust.Comets that have
a high charge have long and bright tails. This is my latest Nobel
worthy theory.It will be proven in my life time,and that means I
have to brush up on Swedish. Skoll TreBert

Comets with two tails fits best One is - the other + Bert

AA Why don't you and Kim share a roof? I was going to pay for sandy's
roof but we did not get along well.Tresia is now my best girl
friend.She owns her own home in Mt. Baldy.She is my health and wealth
provider and myM&M partner.She has a bad cold as I.She sees snow on MT
Baldy from her back yard. Today's high is 72 and the low 52.Raining in
Boston,and that is better than snow.Days are getting longer,and I like
that.Bert

Abner Double-A wrote

SwineBert, the Liar wrote:
I'm thinking of moving to LA,and have a warehouse there and an
"Maggots&Manure"

(M&M) office in Beverly Hills.Bert

Abner Double-A
Sounds great! What will you be shipping out of the warehouse?

hanson wrote:
Abner, ask SwineBert to ship you the "Maggots&Manure" from the
bucket that Bert ****s into in his van. Then, Abner, apply those
Glazier-Maggots (GM) to your cellulitis area, that you claim to
haven gotten from the hospital. If it works, sell that GM therapy to
said hospital in exchange for a free treatment of your Alcoholism.
Make period progress reports.

Old January 26th 18, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 2:26:32 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I have M&M and just thought of a new product that fits in with our thinking..M&M deals with microbes,and the new product idea fits with sci.fiction,and luck.Lucky Lucinaro,Meyer Lansky,and bugsy Siegal in the 30s knew people wanted to gamble they were right.My granfather played numbers.He won $600 three timesWOW 1932-1940 I was his runner.The barber took the bets.I was 6,and my granpapy gave me a dollar when he hit.Bert
Old January 26th 18, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 1:52:28 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The Mafia gave better odds on those numbers games than the modern state run lotteries do. The state lotteries mostly just screw the poor!

Double-A

Old January 27th 18, 12:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I have "Manure & Maggots" (M&M) and this product fits with ****.
I was 6, and my granpapy gave me a dollar when he ****.Bert.

charge kurt stocklmeir Astronomy Misc 0 June 14th 14 09:02 PM
Charge ?????????? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 6 March 12th 08 12:12 PM
Charge ?????????? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 March 3rd 08 01:41 PM
Elementary CHARGE (+ OR -), {e}. brian a m stuckless Policy 1 February 17th 06 05:30 PM