Martians are telepathic.

Old January 18th 18, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Martians are telepathic.

They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.
Old January 18th 18, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 18/01/2018 Ã* 18:52, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Me with my mind's power telepathic, i able to know remotely that Mark
Earnest is totally crazy

Amazing isn't it !!!

Old January 18th 18, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:50:05 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 18/01/2018 Ã* 18:52, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Me with my mind's power telepathic, i able to know remotely that Mark
Earnest is totally crazy

Amazing isn't it !!!

I'm not crazy you are deluded.

Old January 18th 18, 08:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:50:05 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 18/01/2018 Ã* 18:52, Mark Earnest a écrit :
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

Me with my mind's power telepathic, i able to know remotely that Mark
Earnest is totally crazy

Amazing isn't it !!!

I'm not crazy you are deluded.

*** the pot calling the kettle black ....

Old January 18th 18, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 2:09:21 PM UTC-6, Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:50:05 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 18/01/2018 Ã* 18:52, Mark Earnest a écrit :
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

Me with my mind's power telepathic, i able to know remotely that Mark
Earnest is totally crazy

Amazing isn't it !!!

I'm not crazy you are deluded.

*** the pot calling the kettle black ....

You guys are brain dead. Cannot even discuss reality and outer space.

Old January 18th 18, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 9:52:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Actually it is because the Martians are living in a different dimension on a different Martian surface than we can see. Same is true here on Earth for the surface where the Bigfoots usually live. The Indians knew in their stories that there were many levels of inhabited surfaces. It never made sense to me until I realized the dimensional aspect of it.

Double-A

Old January 18th 18, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities and canals.

Actually it is because the Martians are living in a different dimension on a different Martian surface than we can see. Same is true here on Earth for the surface where the Bigfoots usually live. The Indians knew in their stories that there were many levels of inhabited surfaces. It never made sense to me until I realized the dimensional aspect of it.

Double-A

I don't know if we can call it other dimensions but the Martians definitely live somewhere beyond our ability to see them. That is the way it is in Ray Bradbury's movie, "The Martian Chronicles." Bradbury was a brilliant thinker.
Old January 19th 18, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

I already knew you were going to post this.

Old January 19th 18, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 6:15:43 PM UTC-6, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

I already knew you were going to post this.

Some of us know things without any way of knowing them. Especially since recent times.

Old January 19th 18, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
They have power over the mind. That is why we cannot see their cities
and canals.

I already knew you were going to post this.

Some of us know things without any way of knowing them. Especially
since recent times.

I have noticed that for the past 800 years

Martians Exist Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 6 November 16th 17 09:35 PM
Are Earthlings really Martians ??? G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 1 August 30th 13 03:01 PM
telepathic communication with the sun and other stars palsing[_2_] Astronomy Misc 4 August 9th 13 06:35 AM
Telepathic E-Mail G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 9 April 20th 12 08:53 PM
Dan Aykroyd Describes 'Telepathic UFO Encounter' -- with venting Japanese satellite booster in 1986 Jim Oberg History 6 June 14th 06 07:35 PM