New Horizon pluto mission might investigate Pioneer 10 anomaly

Old November 6th 05, 06:43 AM

Default New Horizon pluto mission might investigate Pioneer 10 anomaly

I sent a message to the New Horizon mission to Pluto about
investigating the Pioneer 10 anomaly. It seems that they are
investigating the idea. I would encourage anyone who has something to
contribute to this idea, to encourage the New Horizon science team to
carry out an investigation.

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:17:35 -0700
From: Franklin Hu
To: '"
Subject: Is New Horizons craft able to investigate Pioneer 10 anomaly

I was wondering if the New Horizons craft is able to investigate the
Pioneer 10 acceleration anomaly. It will have a long drift period
toward's Pluto and has advanced radios. I would think it would be an
oppourtunity to investigate this strange phenomenon.

-thanks

Franklin Hu