The Road Out

Old May 11th 13, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default The Road Out

As I seriously look for housing in coming days, we will see whether
getting a place is simple once you have the money, as some of you seem
to think, or it is road full of obstacles and potholes for the cronic
hmeless person trying to return to a normal life.

Pothole number one:

I finally got through to the Washington County Housing Authority to
check on my status on the waiting list for section 8 housing
assistance that I applied for 4 years ago. They said my name had been
dropped from the list in 2012 when a notice they sent me had been
returned undeliverable. I thought the counselor who sent it in for me
had her address as the notification address. Of course my mailing
address has changed. Looks like the opportunity may have come and
gone.

No chance of getting back on that list, but they are sending me an
application for currenly available assistance programs. Maybe another
5 year wait? Well, I can probably get by without assistance, but it
would certainly would have helped a lot with my budget.

Double-A

Old May 11th 13, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 10, 5:51*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

You should have moved directly into the state office for assisted low-
income housing, or having slapped a cop so that you get free room and
board along with full medical benefits for at least 3 months at a
whack.

Old May 15th 13, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

My cousin's husband, Bryan, brought me my mail this morning with the
application for currenly available houising assistance programs from

Old May 16th 13, 02:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 15, 3:59*pm, Double-A wrote:
My cousin's husband, Bryan, brought me my mail this morning with the
application for currenly available houising assistance programs from
the Washington County Housing Authority.

Double-A

Why not buy a fixer-up that's currently in foreclosure, for roughly
ten cents on the dollar?
Old May 17th 13, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 15, 6:13*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 15, 3:59*pm, Double-A wrote:

My cousin's husband, Bryan, brought me my mail this morning with the
application for currenly available houising assistance programs from
the Washington County Housing Authority.

Double-A

Why not buy a fixer-up that's currently in foreclosure, for roughly
ten cents on the dollar?

If I bought a house, I would have to file for banruptcy first,
otherwise every creditor I have would slap a lien on it.

Double-A
Old May 18th 13, 02:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 16, 5:34*pm, Double-A wrote:
On May 15, 6:13*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On May 15, 3:59*pm, Double-A wrote:

My cousin's husband, Bryan, brought me my mail this morning with the
application for currenly available houising assistance programs from
the Washington County Housing Authority.

Double-A

Why not buy a fixer-up that's currently in foreclosure, for roughly
ten cents on the dollar?

If I bought a house, I would have to file for banruptcy first,
otherwise every creditor I have would slap a lien on it.

Double-A

Has hard as they may try, they can't take your primary home.

Why do you owe so much?
Old May 18th 13, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 16, 5:34*pm, Double-A wrote:
On May 15, 6:13*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On May 15, 3:59*pm, Double-A wrote:

My cousin's husband, Bryan, brought me my mail this morning with the
application for currenly available houising assistance programs from
the Washington County Housing Authority.

Double-A

Why not buy a fixer-up that's currently in foreclosure, for roughly
ten cents on the dollar?

If I bought a house, I would have to file for banruptcy first,
otherwise every creditor I have would slap a lien on it.

Double-A

As hard as they may try, they can't take away your primary home.

Why do you still owe so much?

Did you ever cheat others out of their hard earned loot?

Old May 20th 13, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 18, 6:52*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On May 16, 5:34*pm, Double-A wrote:

On May 15, 6:13*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On May 15, 3:59*pm, Double-A wrote:

My cousin's husband, Bryan, brought me my mail this morning with the
application for currenly available houising assistance programs from
the Washington County Housing Authority.

Double-A

Why not buy a fixer-up that's currently in foreclosure, for roughly
ten cents on the dollar?

If I bought a house, I would have to file for banruptcy first,
otherwise every creditor I have would slap a lien on it.

Double-A

Has hard as they may try, they can't take your primary home.

But they can extract the money when you sell it.

Why do you owe so much?

Credit cards. I was following the example set by my government and
practicing deficit spending.

Double-A

Old May 20th 13, 12:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 19, 4:18*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Double dipping by using a new card to pay off an old one?
Old May 21st 13, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 19, 4:52*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Yes. I kept applying for new cards and they kept approving them,
having built up years of spotless credit that i could then take full
advantage of.

Hey, I was just doing what my government was doing. It worked for a
while!

Double-A