Spacecraft Films finally got my Gemini edition some juxtapostions

Old July 26th 03, 12:42 PM

Default Spacecraft Films finally got my Gemini edition some juxtapostions

Finally recieved my Gemini eidtion from Spacecraft films. I ordered
it early May. They did not send pre-ship notification as promised and
the envelope was a bit weathered but its here!!!! Well worth the
way,,savoring every frame. Two interesting juxtapositions in the
first disc. There's Gus practcing flying the paraglider "bedstead"
being pulled into the air by a biplane. (Would they use a biplane
today??) For that matter would they used that paraglider contrapiton
today? Time has moved on. Second shows Wally Schirra on some cool
beach in fall or winter practicing parachute water ingress drops by
tow. The film at one point shows him suit and all sitting on a huge
water bleached log in front of roaring beach fire with no one else in
frame (I Dream of Jeannie). Time has moved on. Great DVD,,now on to
the X15 and Apollo 17, hope they get things tightened up down at
Spacecraft films.
Old July 26th 03, 07:21 PM
william cogswell

wrote in message
om...
Finally recieved my Gemini eidtion from Spacecraft films. I ordered
it early May. They did not send pre-ship notification as promised and
the envelope was a bit weathered but its here!!!! Well worth the

well I'm waiting extremely patiently for my copy of Gemini dvd's i have the
saturnI and V sets AND all i can say is WOW

Old July 27th 03, 03:11 AM
Roverpick

Everyone who has ordered the Gemini DVD's will be thrilled with the results.

J.L. Pickering
Old July 27th 03, 06:47 AM
OM

On 27 Jul 2003 02:11:56 GMT, (Roverpick) wrote:

Everyone who has ordered the Gemini DVD's will be thrilled with the results.

....I'm still waiting for that Ironman I DVD set, complete with the
scene where Buzz blows up the washing machine and fills the half the
S-IVB with soap suds!

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Spacecraft Films. Steve Space Shuttle 14 July 30th 18 07:41 PM
Decision on the Soyuz TMA-4 spacecraft prelaunch processing Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 April 1st 04 01:12 PM
Soyuz TMA-3 manned spacecraft launch to the ISS Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 October 21st 03 09:39 AM
The Final Day on Galileo Ron Baalke Science 0 September 19th 03 07:32 PM
Spacecraft Films. Toe Tag History 1 July 25th 03 12:01 AM