Student group wants to revive Gemini spacecraft design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th 09, 03:25 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

Default Student group wants to revive Gemini spacecraft design

"M" wrote in message
All they need is the money to do it....

Seems to me a better clean sheet design could be made.

http://www.aio50.org/

Money is *always* what is holding back progress in human spaceflight.
What's your point again?

Jeff
--
"Take heart amid the deepening gloom
that your dog is finally getting enough cheese" - Deteriorata - National