Earth's Rotational Axis Has Shifted???

Old July 16th 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Giga2

Default Earth's Rotational Axis Has Shifted???

On 16 July, 10:50, oriel36 wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:44*am, "Giga2" "Giga2" just(removetheseandaddmatthe

wrote:
On Jul 16, 8:49 am, V wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:57:09 -0700
wrote:

On Jul 15, 10:56 am, V wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 01:21:31 -0700
wrote:

Again I am confused

Well then don't worry about it. *There's nothing you can do about it
anyway.

Especially as it isn't even happening probably.

Oh it is already state approved truth in the USA -- but only if you
pay a carbon tax for it (Climategate).

But I have honestly been thinking very often lately 'why is the sun there'
and 'why is light coming in this window' etc. That's why I am interested in
this idea of the Earth's tilt changing. Also it makes sense to some extent
with the reduction weight at the north pole affecting things like the wobble
or tilt. So I really am trying to understand. The thing I find implausible
is that with so many people on this group there isn't a lot of people saying
they are noticing differences. Some of them are even amateur astronomers.
Also why don't you post this to an astro NG of some kind (I now have).

The Earth's interior is governed by fluid dynamics,it is not a solid
object and the fractured crust is fairly thin compared to the bulk of
the Earth,in short,turn your attention to other rotating fluid
celestial objects before considering the Earth like a solid gyroscope
with a 'tilt'.

OK. Does that mean the tilt is changing IYO?
Old July 16th 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Giga2

On 16 July, 10:54, "Painius" wrote:
"Giga2" "Giga2" just(removetheseandaddmatthe wrote....
in ...

wrote:

[...]

Yes, the rotational axis does shift...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_p...y)#Polar_shift...

hth

happy days and...
* *starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. *"The greater danger for most of us lies not in
* * * * *setting our aim too high and falling short, but
* * * * *in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Michelangelo

P.P.S.: *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

So nothing out of the ordinary atm?
Old July 16th 10, 05:46 PM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
oriel36[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Do you see this material pouring out of volcanoes or every other
crevice in the fractured crust which exposes the fluid interior -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-EF...eature=related

You can probably even notice the Mid Atlantic Ridge,the symmetrical
generation of crust off the entire length of the Ridge and more
importantly,its orientation that follows the direction perpendicular
to daily rotation -

http://www.i-cool.org/wp-content/upl...e1021-5mon.jpg

You let go of a solid Earth 'axis' as you are inclined to
think,consider an uneven rotational gradient (differential rotation)
from equator to the polar coordinates as the cause for both the
Earth's 26 mile spherical deviation and plate tectonics as the
fractured crust is driven from beneath by fluid dynamics directly from
daily rotation.

Because an orbital characteristic has been overlooked,precession and
its long 25900 year cycle may actually belong to the orbital motion of
the Earth.As no astronomers will affirm the cause of the single polar
(axis) daylight/darkness cycle, and that is nearly impossible to do,
all these questions about 'tilt' are pointless.

Old July 16th 10, 05:48 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jul 16, 5:22*am, Quadibloc wrote:
On Jul 16, 4:37*am, Brad Guth wrote:

Pressure all by itself doesn't cause heat,

I'm sorry to hear your refrigerator stopped working, thanks to the
recent change in the laws of physics.

John Savard

"Pressure all by itself doesn't cause heat"

Go to any welding supply, whereas a pressurized bottle of gas
(regardless of the substance or its psi) is always stored and sold as
ambient to the touch. There's noting hot or cold about pressure
unless there's a change taking place. That's physics-101.

Are you suggesting that gravity is continually changing inside of
Earth?

~ BG
Old July 16th 10, 05:54 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Giga2[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Correct, as the less than an eggshell thick crust is all that's
keeping us away from a seriously hot pile of thorium and uranium
that's always on the move. Pressure all by itself doesn't cause heat,
and Earth is losing roughly 128 mw/m2 of its core heat,

#I thought it was much lower than that, more 2wm

as well as
we're losing roughly a tonne/sec to space.

#Of gas right? Don't we get a certain amount of dust etc landing as well?

A few meters underground and having a sun or not doesn't really
matter. That means 99.9999% of Earth manages just fine and dandy
without having a sun, especially since holding onto our moon/Selene
contributes 2e20 N/sec.

~ BG

Old July 16th 10, 05:58 PM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Giga2[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

#You may consider the Earths tilt pointless but I do not, and I can't see
any answer to my question here. Thanks anyway.

Old July 16th 10, 05:59 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Giga2[_2_]

ng.com...

wrote:

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_p...in oxes_shift

hth

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "The greater danger for most of us lies not in
setting our aim too high and falling short, but
in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."
Michelangelo

P.P.S.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

So nothing unusual atm?

Old July 16th 10, 05:59 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Giga2[_2_]

Default Carbon Tax Is A Scam

"Sheepherder" wrote in message
news

wrote:

Again I am confused

Well then don't worry about it. There's nothing you can do about it
anyway.

Especially as it isn't even happening probably.

Oh it is already state approved truth in the USA -- but only if you
pay a carbon tax for it (Climategate).

But I have honestly been thinking very often lately 'why is the sun there'
and 'why is light coming in this window' etc. That's why I am interested
in
this idea of the Earth's tilt changing. Also it makes sense to some extent
with the reduction weight at the north pole affecting things like the
wobble
or tilt. So I really am trying to understand.

Well this web site explains Earth's rotational axis change:
http://www.divulgence.net

It's a compilation gleaned from US government sources. So it is
certain that the US government and other world governments know
all of the information on this web site -- AND they know the real
cause of global climate change

The thing I find implausible
is that with so many people on this group there isn't a lot of people
saying
they are noticing differences.

That's because most of the people posting to usenet work for the US or
UK governments. They're not going to admit that the global carbon tax
is a scam and that climate change is really due to Earth's rotational
axis shift rather than carbon emissions which was pushed at the
Copenhagen climate change conference.

Some of them are even amateur astronomers.

Well, again they all work for the US/uK governments. Usenet is
DARPA, so that is why so many US government agents post here.

Also why don't you post this to an astro NG of some kind (I now have).

So you are a believer. Have you made any measurements yourself that help to
convince you? Has the sun's 'track' changed IYO?

Old July 16th 10, 07:39 PM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
oriel36[_2_]

On Jul 16, 5:58*pm, "Giga2" "Giga2" just(removetheseandaddmatthe
wrote:

#You may consider the Earths tilt pointless but I do not, and I can't see
any answer to my question here. Thanks anyway.

http://www.smate.wwu.edu/teched/geol...al/globe-2.JPG

That is not what I indicated,the Earth is not a gyroscope and even the
surface does not exist as a single unit but is fractured and the
plates move in relation to each other at different speeds over long
periods.For an astronomer,if hypothetically they existed in numbers,
with a clear comprehension of rotational characteristics and
especially the 26 mile spherical deviation between polar and
equatorial diameters,there is really no huge leap to incorporate
differential rotation as a feature of the Earth's fluid interior but
as there are only people who comfortably mix observations with science
fiction,such a discussion is impossible.

When people feel an Earthquake,they are experience a short term
signature of crustal motion which in turn is influenced by the Earth's
rotation and specifically the fluid interior,we live in an era where
scientists can't even express the values which link the dimensions
with the rotational characteristics of the Earth through an equatorial
speed of 1037.5 miles per hour with the Earth turning once in 24
hours.

Old July 16th 10, 08:07 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.usa,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy
Sheepherder

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 05:23:55 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
wrote:

On Jul 16, 4:06*am, Sheepherder wrote:

Well this web site explains Earth's rotational axis change:

http://www.divulgence.net

It's a compilation gleaned from US government sources. *So it is
certain that the US government and other world governments know
all of the information on this web site -- AND they know the real
cause of global climate change

Not certain.

There are still scientists at NOAA, NASA, SOHO etc. They know Earth
has shifted on its rotational axis and what is causing global climate
change. Foreign governments know the same.

It's possible that the U.S. government didn't put the
information together quite the way you did.

It is not my web site.
entity. The word divulge means to make a secret known.
But it is really irrelevant who put up the web site -- the information
there is true.

Because it isn't run by crackpots.

The US government *IS* run by crackpots who are busy trying to take
over the world because they think their god wants them to! They also
believe that once they conquer the world their god is coming back to
save them! They've lost touch with reality and are sending humanity
on a crash course with total extinction.

Of course the rest of the world isn't going along with the US/UK
crackpots and are rapidly preparing to leave Earth, whereas the US
government cancelled their space program and are waiting for their god
to save them while they manipulate financial markets and play around
on Wall Street with their ponzi scheme. That's why the Federal
Reserve's dollar bill says "in god we trust'. They actually believe
they're doing gods work while Earth is being destroyed.

John Savard