Al Gore and Gov Arnold @ JPL

Old January 30th 04, 04:29 AM
Davoud

Default Al Gore and Gov Arnold @ JPL

Bill G.:
Now, now, Davoud, there you go again, speaking truth to the ignorant. You
will just make them mad, and then they will re-double their efforts to
spread disinformation.

If there is one thing the Party of Nixon (gosh, I like that phrase) it is
that it is good about spreading disinformation.

I do take a certain pride in having coined that phrase. Small minded,
mean spirited, hateful, dishonest, spiteful, racist, anti-semitic,
determined to divide the nation by race and economic class and drive us
down into the third world -- that's the Party of Nixon. Of course, the
great majority of people who identify themselves with that party don't
share these destructive traits, but they would serve themselves and
their country well to think hard about who and what they are supporting
when they vote for the PoN.

One of the most telling things about the PoN is what happens when they
lose an election. When the Democrats lose, they say--publicly--"Our man
was a jerk and we should have picked a better candidate" -- even if the
election was stolen. When the PoN candidate loses they say (in dark
secrecy, of course, because lies can't stand the light of day) "The
people made the wrong choice. We must find a way--legal or
otherwise--to overturn this election." In the PoN mind Clinton's real
crime was being elected twice -- that's why they punished him with
impeachment.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com